Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

You know what, I'm proper tempted to just go get an XG30, I've been pondering it on and off for the last few weeks now. If I wait for them to get much cheaper they'll probably all be knackered. I'd sell the alloys off that one though, there's not much point unless it has the ludicrous trims.

What on earth is it with these Sapporos? They must outnumber my generation of Galant by about 10:1, seems like loads of them have turned up in the last couple of years. You wouldn't have thought Mitsubishi would have sold so many.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1982 Austin Ambassador 1.7L

PUMP IT UP!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1982 Austin miniMetro L

PUMP IT UP! (again) Absolutely love the sparse dash clocks with the shifter pattern on it. And the "State Patrol" wheels.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1989 Lada Samara SL

I LOVE LEAD-FREE!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1972 Austin Mini 850

Wow an 850, bet that's quick.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1986 Ford Capri 1.6 Laser

Super rare JDM fender-mirror Capri.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1984 Volkswagen Golf TD

"Me and some mates went to Bulgaria and got wasted on a stag night and lost all our travel documents and passports"

You know what, I'm proper tempted to just go get an XG30, I've been pondering it on and off for the last few weeks now. If I wait for them to get much cheaper they'll probably all be knackered. I'd sell the alloys off that one though, there's not much point unless it has the ludicrous trims.

This one sounds cheap, But need a starter motor, Looks proper nice inside though.

XG30

Posted Image