Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

Dont suppose anyone has one of these kicking about have they? I got sniped n the one I was bidding on

What like that in a box, but not red another colour? I might even know where it is..... FT leave it with me :wink:

I've had one since I was at school in the mid 80's :oops:

Cheers Andrew, no it does not have to be nuew and unused in box, that just happened to be the one I was bidding on, either the black or Red (did they come in any other colours??) Im not fussy.

We had a blue one on our '84 Prairie and transferred it over when we chopped that car in for an '88 model. It might still be cluttering up the garage somewhere but don't hold your breath as it would take me a while to hunt for it!

Posted Image

Dont suppose anyone has one of these kicking about have they? I got sniped n the one I was bidding on

What like that in a box, but not red another colour? I might even know where it is..... FT leave it with me :wink:

I've had one since I was at school in the mid 80's :oops:

Cheers Andrew, no it does not have to be nuew and unused in box, that just happened to be the one I was bidding on, either the black or Red (did they come in any other colours??) Im not fussy.
Right FT...

NISSAN BADGE NOT AA RELAY AE86 I SLOW DOWN FOR HORSES/BIG TITS ZOMG

Identify which one of these is your gaff and I'll pop it in the post :lol:

Also Pug fans was this wedged alongside - 406 launch video pack, give us a shout if it tickles anyone [shameless plug over].

No bargain that Stanza hatch, seven hundred smackeroonies and it doesn't even have a set of matching Poundstretcher wheeltrims. Someone get the Doctor on the case!