Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

It is a pre 87 mind because of the door hinges.

Mine's mid-87 and it's got the exposed door hinges. IIRC >86 exposed bonnet hinges>88 exposed door hinges>86 no fuel flap87>91 Huge fuel flap91>95 small, high fuel flap.There are about a billion differences between Range Rovers of the late '80s... You can date 'em to within a month or so..

They also cancelled any bids I had on auctions, they best sort it soon as there's some stuff I really fancy. However I suspect they will not.

This is when having more than one eBay account comes in handy.
They also link multiple accounts now so if one of your accounts is locked for any reason, they will check ip addresses and also lock any other accounts linked to that address. Why do you think eBay are losing so much money, it's a total farce these days.

Am I the only person who finds eBay's new tone mildly silly? When I bid on something, I get a message saying "Congratulations [user name], you're the first bidder. Hope you win!" How disingenuous is that? We all know that eBay couldn't give a flying fuck who wins as long as they get their fees at the end of the day, so why spout this stupid sycophantic crap? And I've just listed my second item for sale on one of my accounts - when I clicked the "list your item" button I got "Congratulations! You did it againâ€â€your item is listed for sale." I'm sorry, why the fugging hell do I need congratulating for listing an item on eBay? This kind of thing really bugs me for some reason.

Oh dear. I'm quite glad that my use of eBay is limited to looking that the shite you lot trawl up! (and mighty fine shite trawlers you are!)That message stuff is dreadful. It's like Orange's automated service when topping up my mobile. I've now got a computerised voice trying to have a frigging conversation with me. It's rubbish.

I noticed all the eBay chod too. I truly hate anything that is done to make things friendly and welcoming for the "moron" segment of society, my bank (Barclays) did a load of stuff of that nature a few years back - machines that say "You can push my buttons" and the likes and it made me unreasonably annoyed. I don't want banks to be jolly and upbeat. I want thick people to be genuinely afraid of entering them and feel like they have to make some kind of effort.A lot of other places seem to be following suit as they don't want to be seen as formal/corporate for some baffling reason. Particularly shown in TV advertising, there's a load of ads lately where they have it looking like it has been done on a home camcorder or a webcam like some kind of Youtube video - slightly ugly people going on about how they got a great car insurance deal on Confused or how their incredibly boring family gets through tons of Weetabix.I just hope it is a fad that ends soon.

I know where there are a couple of these things in Czech. You can take the canvas off 'em quite easily and have the strangest little wheeled skeleton to mimble about in. Don't think you're meant to drive 'em like that, but I've heard a fair few tales involving drunk blokes, Velorex and insane stunts.

I have broached the subject of the Sherpa with the domestic management.

Sadly my application for shite has been unsuccessful on this occasion.

Though it was not denied due to the utter hideousness of the vehicle, but because we don't really have the space for it and it would be too tall to go in the garage. And that it wouldn't accomodate us all anyway.

Poo.

In other news, I found this level of entrepreneurship highly amusing:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LDV-PILOT-1-9D-LA ... 0326891808

:D How to beat the recession? I reckon he/she can do more than that - mobile vet services, house and hair extensions...And how come everyone I know has got a computer and internet, yet every other ad is for 'a friend who has no pc/internet...'?

From the Vauxhall Victor ad:Rust in all car body bat %40no.of former keepers 2no MOTbat is cast £535.00 for MOTI emailed him asking what does that mean, here's the reply:£535.00 cast for MOT and MOT repayWhere do these people come from?