Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

hey thats canny for £450, GALANT TURBO!

Posted Image

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/38302219.htm?ca=12_s

'It won't pass the MOT as I have taken the back seat out' That was a smart move then wasnt it, you have saved 5kg but now are not allowed to drive the thing on the road, winnAr!!!

Probably means "I took the back seat out, and most of the floor came with it"......................

Hey remember this truck?

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAZDA-B2000-FORD-COURIER-CLASSIC-PICK-UP-LHD_W0QQitemZ110349862512

Sold a fortnight ago for £800 with 1 weeks ticket, now the winners got it back up as a non-runner starting at £300!

Feedback left for others:

Seller: kim77wine ( 95 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] 01-Feb-09 20:03

Car not as described.Broken down on the way home-engine damage.Never again!!!

Reply by kim77wine (03-Feb-09 18:15):

Sold on behalf of a friend. If you werent happy your shouldnt have brought it!!!

Oh dear...

so why in the original ad did the seller write:

I BROUGHT THIS PICKUP 18 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE USED IT ON A REGULAR BASIS, EVEN DOING SHOWS IN IT! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT ME ON: 07890756021

Sold for a fiend indeed...

Hmmm, sounds like another Lee "Bulshitting" Bamber* story to me

*Lee Bulshitting Bamber was a lad who went to my college in 1987 and was famed for his " found a Metro 6R4 body kit at the side of a road" tale, his " i built this amplifier myself and it was so good that Tandy bought the design, thats why the PCBs have TANDY printed on them" and other tales taller than a tall building

wow, quite an early allegro!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1975-AUSTIN-ALLEGRO-1300-SDL-RED-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ180328423189

Heres what it needs:

* Front wiper blades

* Four new tyres

* Welding to:

+ Front Valance (Both sides)

+ Bodyshell near the A-post

+ Boot floor above the exhaust

+ Rear offside door needs attention

* New HT leads

* Spark plugs

* Oil & filter change

* Fuel draining

* Coolant and water draining

* Fuel tank overhaul

* Brakes sorting out

* New battery

* Hydrogas pump-up

[basically, a day with a MIG welder and a good service]

Not sure I could have that back on the road in a day, but an appealing machine nonetheless.

Not really tat but quite likely appropriate for this forum anyways. Sorry, auction is well over, but contact the seller directly and you might be able to knock him down a little from $26,500 :P

Posted Image

Ah, a good example of the subtleties between Shite and Shit.

you will be excited and proud to show and drive this beauty.

Yes, I would. No, I really would.

Just look at those ridiculous proportions!

Posted Image

Not really tat but quite likely appropriate for this forum anyways. Sorry, auction is well over, but contact the seller directly and you might be able to knock him down a little from $26,500 :P

Posted Image

Ah, a good example of the subtleties between Shite and Shit.

you will be excited and proud to show and drive this beauty.

Yes, I would. No, I really would.

Just look at those ridiculous proportions!

Posted Image

It looks like one of Leepu's Chop Shop abominations!

Looking at the photo, I'm not sure how you actually get that out of it's garage.............unless the car ceases to exist just after the rear wheel arches, which, judging by the rest of it, is extremely likely

Been looking at the 'tina and cant see how it will come out of the garage and down the back without either removal of wall or removal of boot with angle grinder

hi, yes the car will come out without any damage to car or wall. Just one piece of wood to remove.

Yes, I thought that Cortina will end up on the banger track quickly than you cay say 'yes I will restore it mate'Also he compares spares that have been sitting a damp garage rusting for 10 years with 'brand new Ford parts prices'. If a Ford parts man gave me a rusty piece of sheet steel and claimed it was a new MK5 Cortina front valance, I'd throw it at him.There is a shitty black MK3 with no MOT on at the moment with the classic phrase 'will be worth thousands when the credit crunch is over' :lol: .