Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Hey remember this truck?

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAZDA-B2000-FORD-COURIER-CLASSIC-PICK-UP-LHD_W0QQitemZ110349862512

Sold a fortnight ago for £800 with 1 weeks ticket, now the winners got it back up as a non-runner starting at £300!

I seem to remember selling a manky old saloon version of one of these to someone about 467 years ago. It "failed to proceed" within a fortnight, snapped cam belt/chain [can't remember which] Refunded money, and a mate of mine stuck , from memory, a Pinto in it [are they rwd?]

Hey remember this truck?

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAZDA-B2000-FORD-COURIER-CLASSIC-PICK-UP-LHD_W0QQitemZ110349862512

Sold a fortnight ago for £800 with 1 weeks ticket, now the winners got it back up as a non-runner starting at £300!

Feedback left for others:

Seller: kim77wine ( 95 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] 01-Feb-09 20:03

Car not as described.Broken down on the way home-engine damage.Never again!!!

Reply by kim77wine (03-Feb-09 18:15):

Sold on behalf of a friend. If you werent happy your shouldnt have brought it!!!

Follow-up by ladislyn (04-Feb-09 14:19):

If the description was honest we wouldn`t have bought it!!!Nice friend-a layer!!

Oh dear...

I mailed the truck sella...

Hi Nick. Not sure what it is. It wouldn`t start. Broke down on the way home on the M25. Temperature light came on and we were not able to start it again. The engine still turns over but it doesn`t start. I will add full description tonight. Hope this helps. Regards. Lynette.

Hmm.

Guest greenvanman

I see your thing, and raise you this Tomos (with extra shite points because its from from Woolworths...)

Posted Image

Littlewoods catalogue used to sell those too, just 8492 weekly instalments of 49p, or something.

Have we had this beauty yet, over on carandclassic?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

'Pantoufle' indeed.

Morgan style 3 wheeler

:x

count to ten Louise.

One of the worst bits of 2cv owning is a similar problem that occurs when people describe their Lomaxs (lomi?).

These types of car are called "Morgan threewheeler style/replica" in much the same way that I am "Pamela Anderson style": I have two eyes and two legs and it seems this is qualification enough to say that I am a Pammy replica.

:evil:

These types of car are called "Morgan threewheeler style/replica" in much the same way that I am "Pamela Anderson style": I have two eyes and two legs and it seems this is qualification enough to say that I am a Pammy replica.

I think you should let us be the judge of that! Photos please :)

I think you should let us be the judge of that! Photos please :)
:lol: I thought the same-but was too polite to ask :oops:

Hey Bollox you should get that Galant Turbo, getting an interior for it would be a bit of a ballache but it could be done - there's loads of Sigmas in Aussie breakers yards, you could just give it the interior of a standard Australian-built Sigma, it'd be nice enough. I bet if you sold the bucket seats and race harnesses etc. it'd pay for all that no bother.

Hey remember this truck?

Posted Image

Feedback left for others:

Seller: kim77wine ( 95 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] 01-Feb-09 20:03

Car not as described.Broken down on the way home-engine damage.Never again!!!

Reply by kim77wine (03-Feb-09 18:15):

Sold on behalf of a friend. If you werent happy your shouldnt have brought it!!!

Follow-up by ladislyn (04-Feb-09 14:19):

If the description was honest we wouldn`t have bought it!!!Nice friend-a layer!!

Oh dear...
Yo bo11ox get on it, I've got a running 1800 you can have for nowt :)