Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1979-TALBOT-SUNBE ... 0348862503

It has not been MOT'd but, as you can see from the photos, is in mechanically sound condition.

Will it be ok if I just show the pics to the MOT tester? (Actually it does look nice in the photographs, but if it's that good why not get an MOT? I looked very hard at the photographs but couldn't see the oil pressure or whether the brakes were seized)
wowzers, thats mega tidy mind you innit, however it will no doubt be getting the usual rally treatment now sadly.

The front of the bonnet has been blown over & is dull,& the n/s rear door is dented,although that'll probably push out. Thank you .not been able to get there. Seller seemed decent on phone . Looks worth a punt. Any idea what he'd take. Thanks again

He didn't say,but I got the impression he'd come down a bit.He did said he'd put it on eBay in a week or so if it hadn't sold.

GANGSTAR INIT!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/rover-metro-114-sli_W0QQitemZ230324063596

this metro looks, sounds and goes like a little ferrari.

Really?
Jeezus wept, that looks fucking RUBBISH.

What did it used to say in the old BL handbooks? 'With the suspension depressurised it is possible to drive to the local BL dealer for repairs, however do not exceed 30mph and do not attempt to drive more than 40 miles. Failure to observe these instructions may result in serious damage to your vehicle' obviously not a concern to this wolfbagging shite-eater.

some top level bullshit here:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1987-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-GTI-BLUE_W0QQitemZ170300818637

she is estimated 2 be running at bout 190bhp and has been lowered 60mm all round so handles like a go kart she is also a rare vw blue and has big exhaust on her.

190bhp my arse. And what does having a "buy it now" price have to do with the seller's erectile dysfunction?

i have got a buy it now price but cant get it up

I've never seen a Mk2 Golf in that colour. Seen several Mk1's though so it's not that rare. And what the feck is the point of putting up photos of the car with six inches of snow on it? Surely you'd have the sense to brush the snow off so you can actually see the car... :roll:

you'll have fun retrieving that from Somerset!!!1

Hey, you're talking to the man who drove a 1959 Hillman Minx with no wipers back from just outside Bath in the pissing rain. I'm hardcore, me.
Nice one! I'm pretty jealous of you if you've scored that pony. I drove JonCedric's X reg one and found that theyre mega shite to drive, but the rarity and obscurity still presses all the right buttons for me.

The front of the bonnet has been blown over & is dull,& the n/s rear door is dented,although that'll probably push out. Thank you .not been able to get there. Seller seemed decent on phone . Looks worth a punt. Any idea what he'd take. Thanks again

He didn't say,but I got the impression he'd come down a bit.He did said he'd put it on eBay in a week or so if it hadn't sold.
thanks agin 155V6

I actually really like that. I don't think I've ever seen a Metro with a beige steering wheel before. That's going on my watchers. Looks like he's got a two-tone brown'n'gold mid-'80s Sleeker next to it as well - had one of those about six years ago, great cars.