Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Look at this Sid & Doris spackamatic special! £400!

I would drive UP TO 87 MILES in order to 'hit that'.

Holy shit on a stick.

£98.10 train fare to Ipswich

Cock.

back to negotiating on that Saab then.

I will get an affordably priced automatic shitter.

Not in Ipswich, it's in Long Stratton, which is only a few miles up the road from me. I'd happily store it at mine until you could work out some cheap way of collecting it, if you were really serious about it. Diss is the nearest station.

Edit: Sounds like it'd be worth me making their acquaintance anyway. Looks like they have an interest in some other odd stuff.

£104.40 Cheapest available fare frm Preston to Diss

This total fare is for 1 Adult.

very kind offer sir, but I dont thnk its going to happen, SWMBO would go ape poo if i spent that much on a train ticket to pick up an old shitter.

It gets worse :roll:

Off to see the SAAB 900 in a bit.

No-ones gonna pay £104 to get from Preston to Diss, whereTF do they get these numbers from. I bet you could do that journey for £50 with a bit of forwqard planning and skilful use of the various train web shites. £50 is still a rip like but i wold probably pay that much.

Look at this Sid & Doris spackamatic special! £400!

I would drive UP TO 87 MILES in order to 'hit that'.

Holy shit on a stick.

£98.10 train fare to Ipswich

Cock.

back to negotiating on that Saab then.

I will get an affordably priced automatic shitter.

Not in Ipswich, it's in Long Stratton, which is only a few miles up the road from me. I'd happily store it at mine until you could work out some cheap way of collecting it, if you were really serious about it. Diss is the nearest station.

Edit: Sounds like it'd be worth me making their acquaintance anyway. Looks like they have an interest in some other odd stuff.

£104.40 Cheapest available fare frm Preston to Diss

This total fare is for 1 Adult.

very kind offer sir, but I dont thnk its going to happen, SWMBO would go ape poo if i spent that much on a train ticket to pick up an old shitter.

It gets worse :roll:

Off to see the SAAB 900 in a bit.

Buy two separate tickets in advance and it brings the cost down to £54.50, if that's any help? And that's going from Preston to London first class - for some odd reason that was the cheapest ticket. Obviously you'd have to add three quid or so for a tube fare, but still a lot better than £104.40.

National Express have loads of advance-booking dirt-cheap tickets, you might have to go via Londinium and it'll take yonks but it's gotta be cheaper than the train. I got to London for £1 last year - £20 back like which is a bit shady but still, £21 return.Edit: Had a quick furtle on the website. Good news: £38 one way. Bad news: The ONLY bus leaves at 11.15am, gets in at 21:40 with over an hours wait in London and then you have to drive back to Preston.But £38. Think positive :)Edit #2: Further furtling shows a £12 "fun fare" from Preston to London, arriving at 13:50. 15:00 you jump on the bus to Norwich for £6, arriving 18:35. Local services from Norwich to Diss, or ask the Autoshite Norfolk Mafia for a lift. Total cost less than £20 and no crazy late nights.

Thats awsome - will phone seller I think and ask some probing questions.SAAB auto turned out to be a manual - I mean FFS how can you not tell? Bloke seemed a bit "Tim, nice but dim". :roll: Its in Hoghton if anyones interested.

Posted Image

Yes, it's a Twingo. But...

Posted Image

...it's been converted to RHD. Looks like a pretty good job too. If only I weren't skint...

It's not the only one as the advert says, there's 2 RHD Twingo's local to me.

CASH PAID FOR YOUR OLD OMG!!!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1981-MAZDA-FORD-B-1-TON-PICK-UP-BROWN-CLASSIC_W0QQitemZ200302466323

Thats not a giveaway at £750, but I may be unable to resist it as I intend to make very good use of a pick up truck this summer. What cooler way to shift a Rayburn cooker halfway across france?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TIMEWARP-COND-BARN-FIND-YUGO-DRY-STORED-21-YRS-1-N-R_W0QQitemZ150322996453QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?

The elderly owner used the car for just over 1 year. He only covered 12,000 miles in the car

Posted Image

8)8)8)8)8)8)

SHIT THE BED :shock:

I would so love to buy that. I've never ever wanted a Yugo, but that one I want very much. For a car laid up for 20 years it's in remarkable condition - some you see are atrocious but that looks to have been stored very well. What a honey. I wonder how much more stuff like this is left to find?

I'd almost rather have found this in a garage than that tatty old Bugatti! :P:lol:

FT pay attention........Now this is only a provisional offer, I can confirm it on Tuesday............if you can collect on the 2nd of Feb I'll pick you up and drop you off for the cost of the fuel............I'm going to London and going via the m6 is only a short diversion........DUNC

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1981-MAZDA-FORD-B-1-TON-PICK-UP-BROWN-CLASSIC_W0QQitemZ200302466323

Thats not a giveaway at £750, but I may be unable to resist it as I intend to make very good use of a pick up truck this summer. What cooler way to shift a Rayburn cooker halfway across france?

That is officially THE DOGS KNACKERS. Ol' Mike D might be able to provide some panels he stashed for his B1800 if that's a no go now... Mike?

If you buy that I could provide you with a set of fat old school slot mags for it too, although at 8.5j they might be a tad wide :lol:

Posted Image

That is officially THE DOGS KNACKERS. Ol' Mike D might be able to provide some panels he stashed for his B1800 if that's a no go now... Mike?

If you buy that I could provide you with a set of fat old school slot mags for it too, although at 8.5j they might be a tad wide :lol:

I agree, that is quite clearly the 19 year old college student's grateful and willing face, just waiting for you to unload your automotive juices of love all over it.