Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

If it was an easy repair, the seller would have repaired it and flogged it for top whack. Thats gona want a jig, look at the back wheel.

That 850 koop gives me the bump - I had a series 1 that had some bodywork done by an Italian bloke in Hull for next to nothing - a few months later Interpol came and took him away as he was something to do with drugs running and other unsavoury activities. :?

That 850 koop gives me the bump - I had a series 1 that had some bodywork done by an Italian bloke in Hull for next to nothing - a few months later Interpol came and took him away as he was something to do with drugs running and other unsavoury activities. :?

Have you checked the body cavities and inside the spare wheel for red leb or colombian white?

IIRC my mate wrote off his 360 and while it could be repaired it was written off because (remeber this was discussed in the pub after a skin full and should have the word apparently infront of it)

Pretty much all panels and major components on a Ferrari are serial numbered and even though it was possible to repair it, if ever sold and HPI'd it'd show the vehicle as being repaired and some serial numbers don't match and consiquently be worth a lot less......

although this could just be a load of bollocks as he did apparently write it off in the rain on the motorway, late at night and doing a law abiding 70mph and aquaplained in the the reservation........hmmmmmmm

although this could just be a load of bollocks as he did apparently write it off in the rain on the motorway, late at night and doing a law abiding 70mph and aquaplained in the the reservation........hmmmmmmm

hmmm...sounds a bit like the skidding on oil that the footballer did last week - in the Manchester airport tunnel everyone floors their cars in to hear the exhaust note echo.

Guest greenvanman

Kerwolty lystin skilz!

Christ on a bike what an utter mong.
He's far from the brightest star in the sky, that's for sure :lol:

the bat tay has bin silled up but dont no if it bin dou'n. and it bin silled but the fues bot this is liking tho, its had new sills in bits and the legs doun where they go by the back spings,

And the car is a pile

Posted Image