Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Great news, one of those god-awful pikey shitbox pink limos has bitten the dust.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lincoln-4-6-litre-V8-engine-AUTO-BOX-runs_W0QQitemZ250345641127

"The engine runs fine and the car was driven into us"

Posted Image

At quite some speed by the looks of it! I've seen absolutely loads of rubbish US-spec limos out on the streets lately, no idea where they're all surfacing from, did the US send over a huge RoRo shipment of rough-edged 15 year old limos recently? It seems like I see at least 2-3 every day now. Think I'll start up a thread on this issue actually.

NEWS JUST IN !!!11!!!1!!!

Emergency services report a KNACKER SACKS bomb has just exploded in the Crewe aera showering those in the vicinty with natural yoghurt and polyester Primark thong.

Police are urging any witnesses who saw the Hirstute Janet Ellis lookalike moments before the "STICKY BOMB" detonation to cum foward.

NEWS JUST IN !!!11!!!1!!!

Emergency services report a KNACKER SACKS bomb has just exploded in the Crewe aera showering those in the vicinty with natural yoghurt and polyester Primark thong.

Police are urging any witnesses who saw the Hirstute Janet Ellis lookalike moments before the "STICKY BOMB" detonation to cum foward.

ROFLOLZOLOLZZPMSL

Sadly one has gone off in the leeds area too.. causing multiple casualties..

Carina estate didn't stay on there for long! Looks like you've been saved Hirst (presuming it wasn't you who rang and made him an offer he couldn't refuse).

Not me thankfully, wonder if it'll be later relisted with the grille removed at a higher price?

Yes indeed, North American bonnet and clear front indicators. '63 spec rear indicators with the reverse light below the bumper? Except I don't think they had red reflectors below the brake lights. Strange.Also, 1968 and a 3500S? Don't think so...V8 didn't arrive until '69 and V8 with manual not until '71. Weird one.

WANT THAT 305

Engine Size: 1,769 cc

Thought they all had the 1.9 lumps though
I think thats the lump from the C15 van. Utterly luverly thing and only a couple of miles from me, and I know the seller....I MUST NOT BID, I MUST NOT BID, I MUST NOT BID, I MUST NOT BID*Finger hovering over the button*

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-ADVICE_W0QQitemZ220332799371

GOT YOUR SELF A SHOGUNHERES SOME FREE ADVICE TO STOP THE COMMON FAULT OF THE GOOD OLD PROBLEMS WITH CYLINDER HEAD. AND OVER HEATINGCHANGE THE RADIATOR CAP.NO MORE OVER HEATING

I changed my radiator cap for a cheese sandwich, it didn't work, can I sue?
Hey, I note that the supplier of this quality advice got served a big fat neg on a plate for his trouble, and by an autoshiter too. Sterling work chap!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-ADVICE_W0QQitemZ220332799371

GOT YOUR SELF A SHOGUNHERES SOME FREE ADVICE TO STOP THE COMMON FAULT OF THE GOOD OLD PROBLEMS WITH CYLINDER HEAD. AND OVER HEATINGCHANGE THE RADIATOR CAP.NO MORE OVER HEATING

I changed my radiator cap for a cheese sandwich, it didn't work, can I sue?
Hey, I note that the supplier of this quality advice got served a big fat neg on a plate for his trouble, and by an autoshiter too. Sterling work chap!
And the best bit is he listed his "advice" in the Cars section so as well as a negative feedback he's going to be hit with about 30 quid in fees for his trouble. :D