Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320171610789

I would love this! I would put some bumpers and ordinary wheels on and use it for shifting stuff about.

I think you already own part of that actual truck....

It was once owned by a friend of a friend, and was a lovely shade of peppermint green. I should really crack on with mine :roll:

I would love to do that to some of these barry shiteheaps. in fact if I ever win the lozza I might do exactly that, buying jizzed-up hatchbacks from eBay idiots and go round to 'pick them up' with my mobile metal shredder. Shred on-site, film the lot and stick it up on YouTube. Send the bits off for re-melting of course.Could wear a silly outfit like X-to-tha-Zee as well, "You have been officially PIMPED"!

Best sight I saw this morning? A MkII Corsa (i.e. a car probably less than 5 yrs old) all kitted up with bling alloys & big spoilers! All completely distasteful. Where was it? On the back of a recovery truck! :lol:

I would love to do that to some of these barry shiteheaps. in fact if I ever win the lozza I might do exactly that, buying jizzed-up hatchbacks from eBay idiots and go round to 'pick them up' with my mobile metal shredder.

Some guy off Barryboys had a similar but less destructive/expensive idea, which was simply to look for over-Kev'd hatches with a (more often than not ridiculously optimistic) Buy-It-Now price. Negative feedback then immediately left, along the lines of "YOUR PAXO IS A MAXXED SACKA CRAP. LOVE BARRYBOYS! X X" which was naturally followed by some incredulous response in txt spk from the enormously pissed-off vendor who'd been hit for listing fees etc on an item that hadn't sold. Fantacka fun although the wheeze presumably had a pretty short shelf life before Ebay said game over.Which leads me to a question - would your bank get shirty if Ebay informed them about this sort of member account abuse?

Some guy off Barryboys had a similar but less destructive/expensive idea, which was simply to look for over-Kev'd hatches with a (more often than not ridiculously optimistic) Buy-It-Now price. Negative feedback then immediately left, along the lines of "YOUR PAXO IS A MAXXED SACKA CRAP. LOVE BARRYBOYS! X X" which was naturally followed by some incredulous response in txt spk from the enormously pissed-off vendor who'd been hit for listing fees etc on an item that hadn't sold. Fantacka fun although the wheeze presumably had a pretty short shelf life before Ebay said game over.

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... tForOthers

QUALITY.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270175866835

Fiat Croma AUTO!!!!! Now thats what I call shite.

AWESOME 8) I want that so much but will they post to Jersey?
This Croma is literally the BADGER'S CLACK. Awesome.

These cars must be on a fast-track ticket to Talbot Tagora status - I have not seen one for years.

My dad bought one, an ex-dealer-demo so nearly brand spanka back in 1988. It was far and away the most impressive bit of kit he'd owned, purchasing it to replace his 'hearing aid beige' Mongtego Estate (cack!) that had been written off. All the toys were right novelties and it was comfy and quick (well compared to a 1.6 4-speed Monty). Obviously it disintergrated fairly quickly, and two years & 74,000 miles later ( :shock: ) the cambelt (or chain on these?) greneded. Cue valve/piston interface and mechanical death. Got replaced with a 9-year-old SD1 V8. Which was even cooler.

Quality. Wonder if you could repanel the front end of a Saab 9000 with Croma wings, bonnet, bumper, lights, grille etc given the common Type 4 underpinnings? Completely pointless cost-wise, but a bit of whimsy nonetheless.I have had experience of a Croma CHT, which I would describe as comfy but not fast at all.

This Croma is literally the BADGER'S CLACK. Awesome.

These cars must be on a fast-track ticket to Talbot Tagora status - I have not seen one for years.

Eyeballed one in France t'other weekend - sadly no pic.

Doubtless a bit thicker on the ground over there. They were all over the place when Fiat sponsored the Tour for some years:

Posted Image

A friend's father had an early one in turd brown, same stylish stripes as that red one someone posted a month or two back. Said lad had an '87 Urvan in beige followed by an indescribably shonky, ex Dutch Army VW window van dating from about 1974 with a good ten layers of paint and the "drugs door" on the UK offside. Therefore the Croma was nutz fast in comparison and as a consequence he shortly afterwards stacked it into a wall, RIP.

Not at all, although be warned, the ol' lets find out what they bid as a maximum thing seems to be in place here, you know the score, someone bids high amount, then retracts, just to see what it goes up to. :roll: