Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Guest greenvanman

I would far rather ride a Honda Plack 90 Naked, save for my lid in the pouring rain than ride something like this.

The day I had my bike test a girl turned up on a C1 to do hers, and lo the instructors did piss themselves laughing. I had a chat to her about it and she said she'd bought it because of the safety angle, but it handled like a five bar gate and if there was even a hint of wind she didn't ride it. Nice.One of the instructors wanted to do a stoppy on it to see if it could do a forward roll and end up back on its wheels :lol:

I know EXACTLY where that chap is too, so it could be do-able... seems to have some smallholding next to the A603 betwixt Sandy & Bedford.... his field and outside the house is full of all sorts of slightly down-at-heel looking grot, old Range Rovers, a 'chest wig' Mitsi 3000GTO & naff impreza, some bashed up old iveco vans and all sorts more.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-DIESEL-VAN-TUNED-SPARES-OR-REPAIR_W0QQitemZ330294995820

PLEASE NOTE ALL THIS INFO HAS BEEN SUPPLIED BY THE GUY I BOUGHT THIS VAN FROM.

HE SEEMS 100% GENUINE TO ME

BUT I CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT HE TOLD ME.

Hey thats a great way of writing a total load of lies and bullshit in your ad, and not getting any comeback at all.

example of lies and bullshit:

ported cylinder head

3 angle valves

vp2 bearings

oil/piston squirt jets

balanced con rods/crank (set on a jig)

turbo wound up by 10%

front suspension lowered by 40mm

the rear has standard modified springs

BOGE shocks all round.

THE PREVIOUS OWNER "ESTIMATES" ITS THROWING OUT BETWEEN 100-110 BHP?

What a load of shite.

Hey, remember when this was £7000! Now its half price! Its also been auctioned without reserve a few times and pulled at the last minute. :roll::roll:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ISUZU-CLASSIC-CAR-117GT-1975-IMPORTED-FROM-JAPAN_W0QQitemZ260333932527

beautiful thing though and I think £3500 is a very fair price.

Probably, and it's got two wheels, so he should be wearing a lid. Legally and to hide his embarrassment.

I'm almost certain that BMW tried to get these exempted from crash helmet regulations and failed. IMO wearing a seatbelt (and he appears to be wearing two) on a 2 wheeler is incredibly dangerous.

Guest greenvanman

LOL at all the golf horse dung!

He did say two things that were true though:

the body on this car is rusty on top and underneath

and

in my opinion its fit for spares only

Does anyone know how to 'estimate' the power output of an engine by the way? If I put the Astra's bonnet up and listen really hard will I be able to work it out?

ported cylinder head3 angle valvesvp2 bearingsoil/piston squirt jetsbalanced con rods/crank (set on a jig)turbo wound up by 10%front suspension lowered by 40mmthe rear has standard modified springsBOGE shocks all round.THE PREVIOUS OWNER "ESTIMATES" ITS THROWING OUT BETWEEN 100-110 BHP?

What a load of shite.
Standard modified? Oxymoron much?So it's an elderly VW TD motor (from the factory about as refined as a romanian tractor) with an increase in boost pressure, some half-assed mods (uprated bearings? why oh why?) and he's estimating 110bhp? If that makes three figures I will actually eat my own pants. Worn ones.Don't get me wrong, the TD is tunable - there was a Golf GTD in the VWDRC some time ago setting some 'ok' 1/4 mile times, sort of 14/15 seconds when my Scirocco was doing 16s. But it was properly modded, had a hefty intercooler and a tough head gasket and I'm pretty sure the turbo wasn't the original type. More work that dremmeling around the valve seats and turning the boost screw.

LOL at all the golf horse dung!I might still have a crack at it like. Few wanky stickers, rub down the paint make it look even worse, roofrack etc.... some mug will pay a daft price for it.

As a fully paid up member of the VW scene, I lol'ed.... and then realised you were bang on the money :(This week a friend sold his VW Caddy. It was one that had been used on a farm so full of dung but since it had been mostly carrying hay, a fairly straight body. He actually took a belt sander to the paint, and Kurusted the bare bits. Cut the springs and flipped the leaves, and fitted a black bonnet. Then flashed a few streaks of red oxide on the common rust points (even though there was no rust!) before selling it on to a member of his VW club for a 100% profit. I despair.

...and sadly you just know the Mk2 will shortly have the 'RS-4-spoke-2.1-pinto-capri-struts-'oldskoolford'-windscreen-sticker-flabby-arsed-braying-stella-guzzling-knobhead' treatment.

Sadly I agree with you..............I love modded cars, BUT I wish some folk would realise that a formulaic approach is not cool........

Mk1 Granada is spectacularly shite, in a very very cool way.

Will you be lobbing a bid on it? Great for crashing through boxes while shouting your nicked/shut it you slag etc etc :lol:

Much too shabby for 'Sweeney' action. I'd go and find some where hot, dry & dusty, buy myself some aviators, a wife-beater vest and a pack of Marlboro's and go cruising about looking for lost blonde college students to give lifts to, and hopefully boff senseless in cheap motel rooms. That said, all that is pure fantasy, and I haven't got any money anyway.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-FORD-FIESTA-L-AUTO-RED_W0QQitemZ190272696834

Posted Image

private registration plate K919 XTG

GR8 if your name is K919 XTG :roll:
fookin LOL! How could anyone come to the conclusion that the reg no 'K919XTG' is a selling point. Its totally fuggin unremarkable in every way! Fookin' wars what a spanner.

This is why I love eBay! Its a double-glazed, soundproof window straight into the lives of CRETINS. I love to look thorugh the window and laugh my nuts off at the unending dimness of folk on the other side of it. Its life-affirming! These are ordinary people up + down the UK that you will see every day. You might be behind in a queue in the co-op or something, but you're not gonna learn much about them doing that are you. You need a means to peek inside their homes and lives, let them use a bit of 'initiative' so that you can see how they go about solving a problem off their own back. Now we're in the 21st century and the very tool you need for this observation work, is here. Its here today, it can be piped directly into your home, its free and its called EBAY. Brilliant!

This is why I love eBay! Its a double-glazed, soundproof window straight into the lives of CRETINS. I love to look thorugh the window and laugh my nuts off at the unending dimness of folk on the other side of it. Its life-affirming! ... Brilliant!

Brilliant indeed, and so poetically put!There are however, certain windows that you should never try to peer in...

Smoke Drugs > Aquire Stickers > Do this > Win.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Red-Arrows-Volvo- ... 240%3A1318

Posted Image

Q: Hi, can you tell me what the milage is on this car? 14-Dec-08

A: hard to believe but it is only 30503

No fecking wonder. It would be less embarrassing to be seen coming out of a sex shop with a 14" Rampant Rabbit stuck up one's chugger than be seen driving that.