Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Top quality French shite.

I've contacted the seller a few times in the past regarding R4s and the like. Look at his 'other items' and you'll see a nice BX, and his R25 in the background. A couple of days back it was that French tat combo that prompted me to 'contact seller' and suggest he joins us here (much as I did with your good self wuvs) - so (approval process allowing) we might get to see capsuleboy's fleet quite soon!

That Mazda is amusing - spends all the time and money on crap like DVD players and 'vinayls', failing to notice the massive holes in the strut top mountings.I'd buy if I could bring a mobile crusher with me and watch him watch '4 years of work' getting squashed into a nice lump of ferrous oxide!

I would love to do that to some of these barry shiteheaps. in fact if I ever win the lozza I might do exactly that, buying jizzed-up hatchbacks from eBay idiots and go round to 'pick them up' with my mobile metal shredder. Shred on-site, film the lot and stick it up on YouTube. Send the bits off for re-melting of course.Could wear a silly outfit like X-to-tha-Zee as well, "You have been officially PIMPED"!

Posted Image

Holy Crap - After you with the portable shredder Mr Bol...

At the last MOT the tester said that the brakes and the engine emissions are as good as a new car.

But neglectes to say the MOT tester said the rest of the car was just a shit heap on wheelz :twisted:

I've always wondered about the possibility of buying half-modified cars, as in ones where they've stuck some cheesy parts on, then given up before it looks complete. i.e. something like a Corsa with an unpainted cheesy bodykit, Lexus-ette lights, alloys. As they've not been completed, they have a really reduced appeal (any modified car has reduced appeal to most buyers, but a half-finished one even more) so generally tend to sell for less than a "normal" car would. As well, the people advertising them tend to do really horrible auctions that are like "HEAR IZ MY 1996 CORSA AKA TEH MONSTARMOBIEL!!! IT IZ GOOD 4 DRIFTIN!!!!! MUST SELL AS GOIN 2 PRIZON!!!!", helping to lower the price even further.In theory, you could buy the "right" car from some goon, put it back to standard spec, give it a good wax/polish and then punt car and removed parts on seperately = PROFIT! Maybe.Though there is the problem that with most of these cars, the buyers would be absolute cretins and the mechanicals will probably be knackered. You'd have to be a bit shady I think.

A freind has just done that, He has a pristine Polo GL, and the headgasket had gone, I found him a matching engined Polo Coupe on Egay, however it had been Semi-Barry'd with the ubiqitous Lex-i lights, Halfordesque Gearknob/Steering wheel set, etc etc.. He paid £100 for what was, underneath all the add on shite, a 1 owner/low mileage car. He put the engine in his, took off the alloys, the brand new exhaust, lex-i lights etc and flogged them back on egay; For a Profit! :D Not to mention the original wheels with brand new tyres, and the price he got from the scrappy for the shell.Given the space, there's always some Chav who'll buy the trash they seem to love to nail to their cars :lol: