Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Pog's putthis on R-R but not on here for some reason.

Posted Image

"Yeah, well I went down the market and found the stall that was selling old fabric offcuts and bought some random fur."

Q's are ok

what a waste of a classic you should be shot. and purple immitation fur?? are you real?? you need to get a life and get out more.

Anyone here sending any :twisted:
Wow, that is far and away the worst DIY interior i have ever seen, even worse than a typical barry colour coding job.

"Good afternoon, do you have any vehicles available which would be suitable for someone who has no shame whatsoever? Ideally the car would project an image of 'i have 100% shit for brains' to the outside world."

"Certainly sir step this way"

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fully-Modified-mazda-323f_W0QQitemZ320322746955

The car has a hit in the front where someone has reversed back into me, I have taken it to body repair shop and the cost is estimated around £600 but believe me when this car is fixed your the king on the road. You will get unlimited attention from ever1

Example: "Hey look at that guy over there, what a shit for brains"

Its perfect! i'll take it... but hang on..

Front n Back debagged to hide identity

What is it?

I love the BA 323F, so it insults me personally when someone knackers one up.

it has been modified professionally by proper people

As opposed to pretend ones.

Engine Tuned

With what?

I don't normally make a habit of ripping into other people's adverts, but that Mazda guy, he's something else.

Jap Import rear spoiler only 100 made very very rare in UK, personnally i haven't seen one yet.

What, not one? There's one on the back of your car!

Black Limo tinted windows comes in handy sometimes if u know what i mean.

To delay people realising you're the driver?

Sports stickers on side doors, every part that has been baught in this car has a sticker to prove.

So there's stickers saying "Halfords Cable Ties", "P38" and "Poundland tax disc holder" no doubt.....

And "Fully modified", that implies there is nothing left on the car whatsoever standard. The indicator bulbs, the petrol tank, the wheel nuts and the windy handle to open the sunroof - are they modified?

Tool.

I don't get people who want to modify every bit of their car. If I wanted to experience dodgy workmanship, filler, plastic, and bits falling off all the time, coupled with poor performance I'd buy a knackered 80's kit car made with Sierra parts with a 1200cc Beetle engine in it.