Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

This is a Beautful car It runs like it was new. The cv bute is gon on the pasanger side but i have a new one for it. Its had new plugs,oil.oil filtor,air filtor,tyars and brakes.There is a dint near the bace weei you can see it in the pitcher. This car runns on petrol and e48petrol and is very light on it .It is a 4 speed manilul gear box witch makes it cheep insurance and tax. Der is a new cd player I baugh a week ago for it and it looks wel in it but I wil want 80 euro more for it . DER is no spar weel with this car

Interesting,if I fit a 4 speed manual box to my MG,it should make the tax & insurance cheaper :):?:lol::roll:

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!!!1111!!!

Rally prepared PopeMobile anyone? This would piss my neighbours off so much it's untrue. It's also local and laughably cheap at the moment, will watch with great interest as fancy a bid on that...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RALLY-PREPARED-FI ... 240%3A1318

"JUST ONE MORE THING IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF BUYING THIS GREAT CAR PLEASE DO NOT KEEP IN YOUR WATCHING FILE JUST TO SHOW YOUR MATES AS THIS IS VERY CRUEL AND MAKES PEOPLE THINK THERE IS MORE INTEREST THEN THERE ACTUALLY IS THANK YOU"Spectacular! Also on my watch list, let's see if we can get it up to 50 or so.....

"JUST ONE MORE THING IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF BUYING THIS GREAT CAR PLEASE DO NOT KEEP IN YOUR WATCHING FILE JUST TO SHOW YOUR MATES AS THIS IS VERY CRUEL AND MAKES PEOPLE THINK THERE IS MORE INTEREST THEN THERE ACTUALLY IS THANK YOU"

Spectacular! Also on my watch list, let's see if we can get it up to 50 or so.....

*watches* :)

Edit: Had to spoil it for anyone waiting on page 505 to roll around ;)

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1988-PEUGEOT-505- ... 0272834879

Pog's putthis on R-R but not on here for some reason.

Posted Image

"Yeah, well I went down the market and found the stall that was selling old fabric offcuts and bought some random fur."

Q's are ok

what a waste of a classic you should be shot. and purple immitation fur?? are you real?? you need to get a life and get out more.

Anyone here sending any :twisted: