Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Maybe I'm being dim, but what is the seller on the Cortina estate up to? Is it listed? Isn't it? I've been awake since 5.15am, I don't understand...

Its a strange one that-the other number in the ad isnt working either :?

That 86/88 is worth it for the roof alone, the catflaps are like rocking horse shit........

My 1954 S1 had one of those. I didn't find out about the rarity until a couple of years after I sold it (in 1986). :evil: Despite spending a lot of time around Land-Rovers I've only seen about 3 or 4 of them since - rarer than a rare thing!

From Gumtree (£180) http://oxford.gumtree.com/oxford/91/30643691.htmlNissan Bluebird 2 Litre diesel . 1990 model. will run on bio diesel, has long mot till july 09. Bit scruffy, needs a master cylnder for breaking system, can easily get them from local scrap yard about £20..Great for slow oval lapping :lol:

I have a Primera with basically the same engine and it does 100MPH... eventually!Would love a Bluebird with the same engine, might manage 101MPH.Dunno why people say 'will run on biodiesel' about diesel cars, as any diesel car new or old will run on properly made biodiesel.

Must admit I really fancy an Avenger lately, just a single headlights one, no spotlamps, steels with centre caps, etc. They look best like that I think.

OMG indeed! H-reg Avenger; fuggin' hell!

Would love one but they always seem to be either too dear or too ropey. Would have to be a proper Hillman one too with hockey stick lights. 8)

A girl local to me used to run about in one that was her grandad's until a couple of years ago and I had a look round it for her to see if it was a viable resto. Unfortunately it was pretty knackered by then. Probably still sat on her drive now.

Who's this 'Tom' fella?I thought you offloaded that onto the Lesser Spotted Rutland Ewok?

UR right, I dunno what happened to the Ewok lad! he was well keen when he bought it. Looks like all thats happened to is since I got rid, is its been polished and the old speedo that was in the boot has vanished (tru mileage about 150,000 I think)