Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

What the point in this? :?

Posted Image

Love the the Alfa 164, a mate from London used to run one of these as a private hire vehicle, I drove it once, it felt quite big a wollowy.

And I love the Sierra aswell, I used to have a Black F-reg Sapphire, got it for free, but sadly a few months later I had to scrap it as I lost my job and didnt have enough money to run it, I got £20 for it. :cry:

Lord Sterling

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0299941505

Had to have a pop at this, looks terrifyingly shite.

Let's hope with the tumbling scrap prices we can get back to regular 'this weeks shite' type threads. :wink:

I had one of those in the late 80's :D

1500TC with slushbox. Got it for nowt.

Rusty as fvck it was, pretty quick though. I welded up the sills, fibreglassed Drivers side front wing which had a hole you could kick a football through and found a couple of white'ish doors at Atkinsons Colliers wood. Sold it for £250 a year later.

From the party bus auction under interior features:"DISCREET" CCTV CAMERA AND MIC, HOOKED UP TO DVD RECORDER...TO RECORD HIRES ONTO DVD....GOOD EARNER!!Good earner? Is there a market for candid footage of drunken flabby-armed bints in pink cowboy hats shrieking at each other?In fact I don't want to know, if this is how far society has come I should probably withdraw from it completely.

Love the the Alfa 164, a mate from London used to run one of these as a private hire vehicle, I drove it once, it felt quite big a wollowy.

I've had a few 164s. I'd love another, but 156s are rapidly heading into 'that'll do' prices.

Good earner? Is there a market for candid footage of drunken flabby-armed bints in pink cowboy hats shrieking at each other?

Carlton tv might be interested-with alistair stewart doing the voice over :lol:

I've never seen a garage with a radiator in it - has anyone??

I have, but it was used to store an early Alpina BMW, a Bentley and the owners Merc 450SEL 6.9 when it was up from Monte Carlo. Some people have all the luck..Mind you if i had one it would be full of rotting Renaults and the like..

I'm sure I saw this at a Citroen club meet this summer, half a mile form the house, it didn't look too bad:-

The LNA advert is another iffy one, already had welding and now they are selling it with 3/4 months MOT left...hmmmm.

It's also possible that the vendor has realised that they won't be able to afford the beer down the student union if they don't sell it...

And it's another car kept in a centrally heated garage - I've never seen a garage with a radiator in it - has anyone??

Mine, admittedly I installed the radiator about 12 months prior to converting th garage into firstly a kids play room, then eldest son's bedroom (what? you think Im allowing teenage girls on the ground floor with a large opening window to allow boys to come and go in the night as they please??? - They stop upstairs in the lads old bedroom). I knew the building work was on the cards and I was re plumbing the central heating so it made sense to plumb in the garage whilst there was nothing else n there then the pipes could be hidden.... But, no I have not seen anyone else with a garage with a radiator in it.....

Good luck, Wuvvum. She's a sweetie in beige. But the pre-filled info shows it as black. And Diesel. :?

They never did a diesel LNA. And they never did a 1124cc XUD. :? He must have used his scroll button to scroll down the page when his cursor was still in the drop down lists - I've done that myself a few times. :roll:

That explains it... the listing seems to be somewhat thrown together in a less than careful manner - he has uploaded multiple photos of the same angle then moans eBay won't allow him to add any more of the worn driver's seat he has only just noticed...

I've boshed a bid on that LNA - they're great little cars, and that one has the advantage of being beige, although the nsr arch does look a little tender. My ideal would be to find a 602cc one, but the chances of that happening on this side of La Manche are slim to none.

god damn! i was gonna have a punt on that - i really want it!! :lol:

I've boshed a bid on that LNA - they're great little cars, and that one has the advantage of being beige, although the nsr arch does look a little tender. My ideal would be to find a 602cc one, but the chances of that happening on this side of La Manche are slim to none.

Well feel free to outbid me - reckon I've gone as high as I'm going to...

Cripes, this fall in scrap price is bringing out some right charmers.... check this out:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1986-VAUXHALL-CAV ... 0305222029

I've dropped a one-er on it, like.

Maybe this one will come to chez Pog for some love:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1986-VOLKSWAGEN-G ... 0264272735

This is currently silly cheap (winning this too) considering some of the 'goodies' it appears to contain. Swap out the seats, wheels & steering wheel for stock items and cream huge scene tax profit on those items.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1986-BMW-318I-AUT ... 0312628323

Well feel free to outbid me - reckon I've gone as high as I'm going to...
very decent of you. I've been after an LNA for ages! :oops::lol: