Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

It is a very rare car as there are only 745 on the DVLA computer.

wow, really rare :roll: I had a 1.3 marina once. It was a clean 70k miler but was so unbelievably unreliable and awful that after three months I reaped vengence on it by weighing it in.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-ZODIAC-ESTAT ... 286.c0.m14

GR8 for sleepin in when yer missus throws you out for buyin it!

oh feck..that is fookin fantastic............even missus says so :shock: gonna have to keep an eye on this........anyone want to buy a diesel Mk2 Orion, or a mk4 Cortina or a Diesel Mk5 cortina estate??

I bid, I thought I bought sunday night. 2 emails offering the guy immeadiate collection and £££, no reply, then remembered had left mobile number on buyers question so rang him. Told me a load of bollocks that culminated in him letting me know "Theres no way I'm letting it go for that".... Tried to tell me the local metal yard was offering a kings ransom, until I intercepted I had run some mixed metal in there this time last week 8):lol: Didn't even get a bitchy retaliation from the neg I left him. I have sold 3 cars on ebay and not stuffed anyone, its not hard. The Karma aspect was the guy trades old ford parts, and I was going to offer a set of mexico 6 x 13's (I think.. deffo steel 6 x 13's!) and some other nos ford leftovers as a sweetner to tow it for 5 minutes across our very small town :wink:

Apparently he doesn't bear any grudges, so if you're desperate for it you can have another go!

Q: Hi, was interested in this the other day but got beaten to it. I see you recieved negative feedback for the sale, can you tell me why the sale didn't go through? Many thanks. 18-Sep-08A: Hi I havent actually talked to the guy as yet, as I work away from home, now I have seen the negative feedback, i shall not bother replying to his email. I listed it behalf of a friend and i mistakenly listed it as a buy now. Im was led to believe he had sorted it on the phone, but maybe not. He can still be bid with everyone else... Happy bidding, best wishes Alan