Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Look at this idiot.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PEUGEOT-305-ONE-OWNER-COLLECTABLE-CAR_W0QQitemZ300153081864QQihZ020

He's got a reserve on it so he's clearly hoping for a decent price. It is the roughest mk2 Pug 305 I have seen in years. Its right on the westernmost tip of Brittany in France and the buyer has to get it back to UK, though he will do it 'at cost'. It has no keys. Oh and half the paint has burned off the LH side.

Posted Image

SHE IS A LEFT HAND DRIVE WITH A VERY GOOD NUMBER PLATE [ 61 - VO - 29 ]

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS CAN BE RETAINED IN UK OR NOT

THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE SHIT THICK.

Hmm a used, mild steel "middle exhulst pipe" for an 1100 Fiesta at £16 delivered. Even Kwik Fit seem like a cheap option when compared to that…

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ford-fiesta-for-p ... dZViewItem

Am I alone in thinking these may have been found in a car he’d bought for salvage?

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Black-Flat-Size-4 ... dZViewItem

Perhaps the 100% feedback claim means 100% of buyers left some form of feedback :lol:

Photoshoot came about because they posted up on one of the cortina forums looking for a mk4.. so i emailed Keith at PC direct with some pics... he liked the car so we took it from there.Was a really interesting day, watching the photographers lining up the cars etc... and we got a look round PC HQ too (which was surprisingly posh) If you get the chance to do a mag feature, I can highly reccommend it

Ooh, I likes that 75. Can't afford it at the moment though. Well I can afford the start price, but it's probably going to end up making too many hundreds of pounds for me to be able to keep up. It'll make even more if you add the magic letters "RWD" into your title, but then of course you're inviting all the drift muppets to come and ask stupid questions. You can pretty much guarantee at least one person is going to ask "is it rear wheel drive m8?" at some point during the course of the listing anyway. Ah well. I'll own a 75 one day - eventually one will come up when I've got a bit of spare cash...

Cheers wuvz!!! I can confirm that they are wonderful to drive, though you have to do a few hundred miles before the appeal becomes clear, on first impressions they are very mediocre...! Also they are hell to repair, everything is totally inaccessible and imposible to remove without dismantling large portions of the mechanical paraphernalia underneath. I think I will avoid trying to appeal to the drift krew, I am looking for a reasonably intelligent and sympathetic owner for this car!!!

Great story - the guy sounds like a really razor sharp operator.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-VOLKSWAGEN-VW-GOLF-1-8-GTI-BLACK-Mk2_W0QQitemZ110170688826

My daughter saw this car at the side of the road and persuaded me to cough up the money for it.

The bloke selling it said it was a great little runner but had a loose fan belt and dodgy connection for the stereo. It had also been vandalised so he had resprayed it, but didn't do a very good job as can be seen in the photos. It test drove well and we bought it.

Unfortunately we couldn't get cheap insurance for it and I was worried sick about her driving such a powerful car anyway.

WHY THE HELL DID YOU BUY IT FOR HER THEN YOU BRAIN DEAD MORON.

Guest greenvanman

Not totally related, but the caravan is shite and the description is amusing.

this caravan has provided us with many happy hours of pleasure; we usually only take it short distances due to the fact that neither of us have a driving license but to date have been ok...

Some of the Q&A are interesting too...

Not totally related, but the caravan is shite and the description is amusing.

this caravan has provided us with many happy hours of pleasure; we usually only take it short distances due to the fact that neither of us have a driving license but to date have been ok...

Some of the Q&A are interesting too...
LOLZZ! Did they tow it behind their bicycles then?Quote: Our prefered holiday destinantion was always at Sandy Bay in blyth but we are not allowed to go back there any more after a slight misunderstanding over a game of bingo.