Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

998cc automatic...

I am a new driver it is just a bit too nippy for me

:lol::lol:

Posted Image

will be tax free in three years!

FFS! It's been over eleven years now and some people STILL haven't figured out that the 25-year rolling exemption doesn't work any more. :roll: Although if my arithmetic is correct the seller seems to be under the impression that it is a 34-year rolling exemption. :?

Ha, some joker had bid £16,500 !!Cancelled: £16,500.00Explanation:The seller ended the listing early and cancelled all bids. Bid:01-Sep-08 19:01:49 BSTCancelled: 02-Sep-08 10:10:13 BST Bidder 1 Cancelled: £30.00Explanation:The seller ended the listing early and cancelled all bids. Bid:31-Aug-08 21:43:15 BSTCancelled: 02-Sep-08 10:10:13 BST Bidder 3 Cancelled: £40.00Explanation:The seller ended the listing early and cancelled all bids. Bid:01-Sep-08 18:35:25 BSTCancelled: 02-Sep-08 10:10:13 BST Bidder 6 Cancelled: £1,000.00Explanation:no feedback Bid:01-Sep-08 23:48:23 BSTCancelled: 02-Sep-08 09:11:20 BST Bidder 2 Cancelled: £15.00Explanation:The seller ended the listing early and cancelled all bids. Bid:31-Aug-08 21:54:07 BSTCancelled: 02-Sep-08 10:10:13 BST Bidder 5 Cancelled: £470.00Explanation:no feedback

Posted Image

Wonder if I could do this with mine? I think the overhang would need to be a bit shorter to comply with UK regs but it looks like there's plenty to play with there - there's got to be three feet of bed behind the wheels of that Audi.

You really should, it'd be brilliant.

I was told the overhang 'rule' once, can't remember exactly but isn't it something like no more than 45% of the rest of the bed size is allowed to overhang?

I worked for a commercial vehicle bodybuilders up until a year or so ago. We used to work on a maximum of 60% of the wheelbase was allowable as rear overhang, measured from the rear axle centreline.That was for box bodies but I believe it's a general rule.

I worked for a commercial vehicle bodybuilders up until a year or so ago. We used to work on a maximum of 60% of the wheelbase was allowable as rear overhang, measured from the rear axle centreline.That was for box bodies but I believe it's a general rule.

Yup, that's the rule I'd heard too. It makes sense I s'pose - my old D Series had an overhang that was about 85% of the wheelbase, which meant it would turn on a sixpence for a truck its size but when turning on said sixpence you had to make damn sure there weren't any parked cars, walls etc. too near the arse end as it didn't half swing out in tight turns.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-127-van-Yugo ... 0284171058

I'm liking this - ex airport car!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-127-1050-spo ... 0249332238

This is gloriously shite!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1976-FIAT-130-COU ... 0270630221

Awooga!! Huge slushmatic 3.2L Italian barge alert!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/nissan-datsun-260 ... 0278486263

How much?? :shock:

Mark.

Horrific pile 'o shite but it's probably worth the money to a Z enthusiast just for the wheels, triple webbers and the few parts it would yield (plus weighing the rest in). Utterly horrid in every way though and no way I'd be parting with more than scrap money for it.

Not eBay.....

Posted Image

1984 Mitsubishi Tredia 1.4 GLX

The market for the Tredia has to be an incredibly niche one, but LHD, a 1400, no tax or MOT? Very tempting. No price though, I'm going to pretend they want a fortune for it.

Damn, look at that :shock:

Shame it's not an original UK car but that's no excuse for not buying it. Looks really tidy and not a million miles from me. I want it very much but I am skint :roll: Must resist the temptation :x aargh

Not eBay.....

Posted Image

1984 Mitsubishi Tredia 1.4 GLX

The market for the Tredia has to be an incredibly niche one, but LHD, a 1400, no tax or MOT? Very tempting. No price though, I'm going to pretend they want a fortune for it.

Damn, look at that :shock:

Shame it's not an original UK car but that's no excuse for not buying it. Looks really tidy and not a million miles from me. I want it very much but I am skint :roll: Must resist the temptation :x aargh

RIGHT!

Just rung the very pleasant sounding owner about this. Good home more important than cold, hard cash - £150 or so would buy it. Came from Belgium originally, proper RHD headlamps fitted to it when it got here.

One way or another this has to stay within the AS/OJC circle, I'll happily chip in towards it and might go for it outright if negotiations are successful. Storage isn't an issue for me, it's just the amount of money we're having to spend on the house right now.

Ratdat or Mash, would either of you be able to take custody if need be even if you can't chip in?

I'm in a similar situation to Mash, fancy it quite a lot, but skint - the £150 probably wouldn't be a problem, but the transportation on top would take it over what I can put down at this time. May be able to offer interim storage, but given that it's in Lincolnshire I'm probably a bit too far.

All together now.....

You're going far Mr Tredia, you are a staaaaar