Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Check out this for what happens to a fiat when left to bake for a few years :lol:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fiat-128 ... enameZWDVW

What got me thinking to get into this project in the first place was the fact that it would be a thrifty, classic driver as it is propelled by a small 68.1ci (or 1100cc) 4-cylinder engine, surely a buying aspect for every vehicle operator these days with fuel prices at record heights.

this seems to be fetching a good price

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1980-TOYOTA-STARL ... dZViewItem

I quite like this, esp as it's an early goggle eyed one! Getting expensive though. Bound to end up in Eire!

Yes Worthing's only about 15 miles east long the coast from us.

and funnily enough, this Daf (which I'm sure I've seen on here courtesy of AJCherry(?)) is only another 10 miles on from there, being in Brighton!

Finally, bargain of the moment:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1973-DATSUN-240Z_ ... dZViewItem

HOW MUCH????!!! :shock:

Is that a price in relative proportion to would they would have cost new in 1973?

i.e. roughly what a Nissan 350Z costs today?

You can customize your searching to Europe, or worldwide. They'll all come up if you do. I tend to do a little bit of direct .au watching sometimes as I am convinced I will be taking a punt on something from there when I have bought my vast tract of land in Germany next year.

My mk4 'Tina 2.0S featured in PC next month :D There's a big pic of it on Page 77 of this months issue promoting the feature.

Did the shoot a few weeks back... great fun.

I knew it was! I was going to mention it if I remembered. Will be interesting to see.

How did it come about, did you have to approach them or what?

I've got a pic of your car on my phone & I matched the reg number, plus not too many around like that anyway!

Hey Wuvvum -I've got one of those sitting around -if you want it? Covered approx 10 miles since its MOT/tax around 12 months ago. So -realisticallly I'm not going to use it am I?Into store unless a silly offer or swops on the cards- prob fairly soon.Ive an early 2 door I'd rather use - but I've a feeling an early 127 might be out shortly

Hey Wuvvum -I've got one of those sitting around -if you want it? Covered approx 10 miles since its MOT/tax around 12 months ago. So -realisticallly I'm not going to use it am I?Into store unless a silly offer or swops on the cards- prob fairly soon.Ive an early 2 door I'd rather use - but I've a feeling an early 127 might be out shortly

Might well be interested if I miss out on the eBay one - how much would you want for it, and what work does it need?

Might well be interested if I miss out on the eBay one - how much would you want for it, and what work does it need?
That eBay one looks a good buy!Wuvvum, FWIW Nigel's 128 looked very straight when I drove past it a few times over the past few months. Same blue colour as the one above but a V reg. I prefer the series 2's like this.Nigel, I love it when you say that a car's going in or coming out (you think!). Do you have to predict what you will be craving to drive well in advance & arrange a sort of 'one in, one out' rotation so that you don't have too many on the road at once? :shock::lol: