Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

A Mk1 Strada Convertible. :shock: There must be around -3 of these left in this country. What about it Reg, fancy using the bits off this to turn yours into a racy convertible? :wink:

Posted Image

My friend had at least 2 or 3 of these at the same time a few years back!! Thats probably one of them!!

8)

Sold for 68 Quid!! :lol:

Umm...

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160264911253

Donor Engine From: 1989 Rover Metro GTa (MG) 1275cc A+ Series engine (leaded fuel)

OK. But why? That Smart would have been 62hp originally with a very light 599cc three cylinder turbo. It now has a '72hp' lump of oil dropping pig-iron bolted in the boot...

The car was built on a budget and time frame, so some things could have been done better

Yes, like fitting another Smart engine?

I've also got a few spare bits left over...

Oh-kaay...

Now that's some pointless 'modification'. Why! Why!How would that be affected by MoT regs? And which unlucky sap has just paid two large for it? Imagine if you bought that for yer bird.... "Is it a turbo?" "Even better than that my dear! It's got a Metro engine... wait... come back.. waiiiiit!"

My name is Dave

O - K. So, does that make him more trustworthy?
I doubt it. I wouldn't trust anyone called Dave further than I could throw them.I think he's just put his name on there so people know who to ask for if they phone him. Nice car though. Although the lack of a rear wiper is puzzling - pretty much every hatchback Ford above a Popular had a rear wiper in the '80s, as I remember it.

Hey, cheerz 4 blowin' my cover, asslord! :D:D:D:D :

Ha ha, BUSTED!

Is that what it means?Why are some 3.75 and some 4.5?I shall go and have a prod in the week. See if I've been 'had'. :wink:

The 440 is the light duty 'ping pong ball delivery van' - slightly higher geared and a marina car axle. The 575 is the hard-ass builders van, its got an MGB axle which is stronger and a 4.55:1 axle ratio for a 60mph terminal speed.

The 440 is the light duty 'ping pong ball delivery van' - slightly higher geared and a marina car axle. The 575 is the hard-ass builders van, its got an MGB axle which is stronger and a 4.55:1 axle ratio for a 60mph terminal speed.

Ah, turdZ. I'd been getting all excited over 4.5in wheels too. Some MGF bizz woud look snazzy though.