Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Also my guess is that pic is a still from a home video, hence the shite but quaintly retro-look kwality. And dig the other blue-filtered pics.I'm liking actually.Argh, in an alternative reality I'd own all kinds of shite like this, on a big mother of a farm. But, lack of funds, space and an understanding-but-not-THAT-understanding girlfriend (who justifiably thinks I ought to be saving towards our future) means that it just can't happen and I'm limited to just the two shiters.Mark.

£1000 RESERVE NOT MET :shock::shock::shock:

Who would be that stupid to pay that much - its a shagged Alfa, I dont care who has driven it, its still a shagged Alfa.

7893stuart please return to Planet Earth where the nice nurses in white coats are waiting with your pills.

From what I understand of the TG Alfa... the owner sold it (allegedly for £1000) in fairly nice condition to the programme, and had it written into the contract that he'd be able to buy it back for £1 once they'd finished.They then trash it, much anger on the alfa forums from the owner and his mates. He gets it back, and is now selling it for even more than he thought it was worth before thanks to the celebrity status. I'd love to sell a car twice for an inflated amount!Presumably it still has a lunched gearbox to go with all the cosmetic damage.

They then trash it, much anger on the alfa forums from the owner and his mates.

Why though?He sold it to TG FFS! - I mean come on, yuo would have to have been living on the Moon with your head in a bucket to not know what the likely outcome of selling a car to TG entailed! Anyways, as I have said before, you sell a car, it aint yours to get upset about no more - if you are that bothered, keep it.

Posted Image

Ok, not really tat, but I am toying with one of these 2.9 Weasle Autos.

Fugly - Check

Weasle - Check.

Depreciates faster than a speeding bullet - Check

Like driving the old scout group commer van - Check

Automatic slushbox - Check

Prone to rust and bits dropping off - Check

Cheap - Check (£4995)

ny thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STANDARD-8-LONG-T ... .m14.l1318

Let us look a little deeper.....

HI,YOU ARE LOOKING AT A 1955 STANDARD 8 SALOON IN TIDY CONDITION FOR 53 YEARS

Tidy condition ehh?? Sounds good....

STARTS RUNS AND DRIVES WITH ALL THE RATTLES AND WHINES FROM A 53 YEAR OLD CAR SO ALL IN ALL A TIDY CAR WITH A LONG MOT AND FREE TAX

Sounds very good....but whats this....

DRIVE AWAY IF YOU DARE

Posted Image

Call be a cynic, but with no pictures and a warning like that, I detect something amiss somehow.

Agreed the Austin is SUPER. What engine is that? I know it says a Sherpa, but they had about 80 different engines in th 1,148 year production run. I would hope it's a worthwhile effort. (An isuzu 1.7 or PSA 1.9 would have been more 'win' though)

Not ebay just some shameless self promotion as I need shot of these motors ASAP. They will go on the bay if nobody on here or OJC wants them though.

'79 Colt - Needs sills repairing (new sills supplied) 62k manual (8spd) 1.4 no T&T. Drives great. £350ono

Posted Image

'82 Sunny estate - Needs a few bits and bobs (click pic for more) only 20k on it. 1.5 auto. Also drives fine. If it doesn't sell it's going over the bridge unfortunately as I need the space so scrap money takes it £100. Some parts included. For an extra £20 I'll even chuck in some alloys :wink:

Posted Image

Also got a very rusty Charade turbo diesel if anyone wants it. Engine is good...rest is rubbish! Scrap money for that too.

Wow that Colt is lurvely, like a Japanese version of the Chrysler Horizon. First thought was that it would be perfect to enter in one of those cheap car long distance road rallies or summat.Argh. I can see the attraction of this old Japanese tin.Hope it finds a great home (can't believe you'd part with it!), and that Hirst saves the Sunny Auto estate for the WIN!Mark.