Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

Phew! I'm glad we've got Ebay. Looks like we'll all be able to forget about that fuddy duddy 150+ year old system of internationally agreed time zones et al and work to the new Ebay approved time standards. What would we do with out them?

On mine the 'opt out' thing doesn't work...It just takes me back to the index page for some reason, and when I click on any of the categories it comes back up in the 'new' style... :evil:

Same here!

On mine the 'opt out' thing doesn't work...It just takes me back to the index page for some reason, and when I click on any of the categories it comes back up in the 'new' style... :evil:

Same here!
Right. Click to 'opt out'. Click an ebay link on here. Click on the 'Cars, Parts & Vehicles > Classic Cars > Worthless Bilge' link near the top of that page.Voila, you should be back in 'normal' mode.

Sadly that only works for your next visit, each time I go back after then I'm back to the 'Zany' new experience. Eghey sucks moobs!

Yet mysteriously, I clicked it just once yesterday and I'm permanently back in the old search 'experience', irrespective of whether I'm on the work or home 'pooter.

'IVE NEVER MET A NICE SOUTH AFRICAN'

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DATSUN-NISSAN-R30-SKYLINE-HATCH-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ290241161590

Awful number plates and optimistic £2250 asking price, but not unappealing.

Think this has appeared on here before, is it just me or does it look like a Honda Quintet on 'roids?

I’m thinking about going to view that Skyline soon as it’s only up in Norwich, just want to see it in the metal and find out about the earlier Skyline he mentions. Still regret not buying it when it sold 2-3 years ago for some pitifully low amount, think it’s now had paintwork etc.Probably not the most dynamically exciting thing to drive, with 3-speed auto (no overdrive) and a big-capacity L20B 4-pot engine (so probably not much of a revver) but I reckon it’s a handsome old crate. Dreadful plates though.

'IVE NEVER MET A NICE SOUTH AFRICAN'

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DATSUN-NISSAN-R30-SKYLINE-HATCH-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ290241161590

Awful number plates and optimistic £2250 asking price, but not unappealing.

Think this has appeared on here before, is it just me or does it look like a Honda Quintet on 'roids?
Aye, I spotted this at the Mile of Triumphs last year. Owner is a pleasant enough chap, but like you say the pricing is a little optimistic.

This aint on ebay but I thought I'd post it on here rather than start a new thread.

Posted Image

Datsun 1200

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C48965

What's a.....

arch-typical careful Datsun Car Club member woman driver

......when it's at home?? :lol:
It's someone that has provided me with a smashing car that has the most comprehensive history file i've ever seen :)

All your 1200 Estates are belong to me :D