Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I see your Granada-love, and I raise you:

Posted Image

Sweet condition, early model, V6 manual - what's not to like? No mention of MOT though. Had one last year, loved it, if anything this one looks in even better order.

That's a corker! Good find, E.Welfarr!

On the list for possible random purchasing.

Hi,

maybe you can help me out with this one- although I am sure I already know the answer: Should I or shouldn't I?

Posted Image

Posted Image

epay: 260251559059

What is it?

A rare R20 GTD, Phase 1, only produced for 6 month in 1980- gr8 for going slow :D Clutch is gone, has just had the MOT done, all bills included.

I have everything to make it a turbo-d. And it is nearly 30 years old- so very cheap to insure and tax. What do you reckon?

Daniel

Hi,

maybe you can help me out with this one- although I am sure I already know the answer: Should I or shouldn't I?

Posted Image

Posted Image

epay: 260251559059

What is it?

A rare R20 GTD, Phase 1, only produced for 6 month in 1980- gr8 for going slow :D Clutch is gone, has just had the MOT done, all bills included.

I have everything to make it a turbo-d. And it is nearly 30 years old- so very cheap to insure and tax. What do you reckon?

Daniel

Yes you should.

I come back and there's loadsa stuff! Can't keep up!I have seen the Cordia move under it's own steam. It's a pain how it keeps getting messed around. If I had the cash I'd get it like a shot.Ditto the brown Toyota 1000 if only to keep it standard and in the Hull area where it's been all it's life. I'd love a classic with a local reg.The Fiat 128 is a stunner too.