Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

LOLz. Reminds me of the eBay auction for a W126 S-Class a year or so back being sold by legendary carselling porker Jason Dawe (of Used Car Roadshow & ex-Top Gear), which said something along the same lines - "if bidding reaches £x the winner can have a mixed grill and a choice of pudding from my local pub". MIXED GRILLS ARE FOR WINNERS.

LOLz. Reminds me of the eBay auction for a W126 S-Class a year or so back being sold by legendary carselling porker Jason Dawe (of Used Car Roadshow & ex-Top Gear), which said something along the same lines - "if bidding reaches £x the winner can have a mixed grill and a choice of pudding from my local pub". MIXED GRILLS ARE FOR WINNERS.

Mr Dawe must therefore be a true champion of champions, as he appears to have exceeded a normal human's capacity for the consumption of mixed grills by some considerable margin.

I can exclusively reveal that eBay has hired Raymanboy to write the blurb at the bottom of its eBay motors pages:

Hot wheels and spare parts! eBay.co.uk is the right place to be if you are looking for cars or vehicle accessories and parts. Expect to find varied products regarding your query for Volkswagen Passat TDI, Rover Turbo, BMW 2002 or AUDI Turbo on the virtual shelves of eBay.co.uk! By means of the convenient search function you can easily find and obtain any car product of your choice, for instance Rover 2000, Reg, Hatchback or Vauxhall NAV. Before placing a bid or buying instantly, read the product details about the desired parts such as Toyota Turbo, mileage, AUDI TDI and Peugeot, then choose the best offer after having compared search results for bigmotoringworld, Vauxhall Turbo, CONV and Petrol. You are currently browsing through the category "Cars, Parts & Vehicles". Do you have an exact idea of what your dream car should look like? Just use the advanced search function to find the car of your dreams, for example a bigmotoringworld, Vauxhall Turbo, CONV or Petrol,!

It's either Raymanboy or a very sophisticated Raymanbot.