Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

That 146 is superb! It came with a load of receipts but the dog ate them - fantastic excuse, straight out of The Bash Street Kids.

That's sheer genius, why spend your time selling your crap individually when you can just stick everything you own on one giant listing!!I think this could start a new trend in Church and Scout troupe bring and buy sales, just stick everything in taped up cardboard boxes and sell it all for a 3 figure sum plucked from the air at random.

Someone's hard-earned, obviously.I'll wager that the car will suddenly turn out to be in a container in Holland ready for shipping home, the vendor is working in Switzerland and the money needs to be sent by Western Union transfer. By using a classified listing a scammer can bait several Mk1-hungry chumps all at the same time.

Lovely shitey condition 8)

Posted Image

From the description I get the impression William Towns used to own this car
You've got a good eye for little details, I'd have missed that :D

I remember struggling to get an Alfasud going after being laid up for a few years (the car, not me). Can you imagine the fun of getting the dashboard to work on this Lagonda? You'd put the battery on charge overnight, connect it up in the morning, turn the key and one warning light would come on. Everything else would be dark 8)

Reckon you can still get those extra high profile tyres any more? Citroen SMs have something similar, look like they're riding on desert balloon tyres when you park it next to a modern car.

When did you last see one though, rare beasts now.

I saw one last week on the way home from work that had Daewoo badges. It wasn't a Nexia though, it was a boggo Belmont with a slightly different grille.
That'd be the Daewoo Racer, unusual to see one in this country though...