Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Guest greenvanman

The very definition of motoring masochism. Kubuto 2 cylinder diesel power! :shock:

Posted Image

Reg. Date: 02 Feb 1972

It says here that the Robin only came out in November 1973?

Shit the bed! Ludicrous price but this is truly the dogs knackers...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bloody hell! Who imports one of those?! Fantastic.

The Minx would probably make a good spares car for me, being similarly povo spec. Too much though.I think the proportions on that Dolly Ute are actually pretty good. Needs teh back doors welding up though :roll:

Erm...

Posted Image

Was featured in the back pages of the latest PC mag, I think the garage wanted about £2500 :shock:

Tattastic 1300 FWD

Posted Image

Winking at me...

Posted Image

Project ADO16

Posted Image

Beigetastic

Posted Image

Beigtastic II (with underseal skirt)

Posted Image

Faster than the average 120L?

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1983-BEDFORD-10-C ... 0248795954

How chuffing delightful is this?

I would love to have this on my drive, loading it up with my work gubbins and trundling about the countryside in it, liveried up "P.Weasel - Land Surveyor" (not really! :wink: ). Would make for some pretty cool picture opportunities too seeing as we are heavily involved in the ongoing development / redevelopment of the Vauxhall/IBC site at Luton.

No ECU's to go wrong, supa good

Expect the reserve is huge though. [/img]

Blimey, that Alpine was cheap - £180!!

Posted Image

Didn't sell - been relisted with a BIN of £270, and on a three-day auction even though it has to be gone by Sunday :? . I've made a derisory best offer - we'll see how desperate he really is to shift it. :wink:

How derisory was your offer Wuvs? I smacked a £100 tease in. Could be in trouble if he takes mind as I have designs on that Supa Minks Convertable, plus have spunked a decent-ish bid on a Porker being offered by my mate's neighbour....

I offered £150. TBH it probably is worth the £270 but I can't justify forking out that much for it at the mo (still got the Saviem to pay for...) and if he really is that desperate he might take £150. He's going to have to hurry though if he wants it picked up by Sunday...