Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

By God but thats an ugly bugger -and well over priced too. Be interesting to see if it goes.Bit skint right now with the imminent arrival of the Fregate and actual arrival of the Trannie -having ripped the rusty and rotten rear bed off its beginning to look reasonable.Find me a nice cheap un- eh!!

I do like the 164 in that colour. The only way I'd buy another 164 though was if it was an injected version with a manual box - 99% of them seem to be autos on Strombergs like mine. A couple of people have said that old injected Volvos are a pain in the rear, but the 245's only three years younger than the 164 and that runs fine. It even has a proper idle screw - none of the faffing around with sticking control valves that you get on later systems.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1980 Honda Accord EX

Some slightly worrying rust issues in places, but I think a skilled welder could sort it out quite easily! Anyone?

Posted ImagePosted Image

1985 Mitsubishi Colt GLX

These are deliciously shite and quite high on the list for possible future work cars. The idea of an autobox seems quite a plus for "pottering".

Posted Image

1988 Nissan Micra Colette

Was worth posting up for the condition. Stunning!

The Welsh chap selling the Colt has promised to leave a CD of his male voice choir in the CD player "to entertain you on the way home" :D excellent! I think it would be great to start a tradition of leaving CDs in players when selling cars, in order to spread the word about music. After all, if you like my taste in cars, maybe you'll like my taste in music...

Posted ImagePosted Image

1980 Honda Accord EX

Some slightly worrying rust issues in places, but I think a skilled welder could sort it out quite easily! Anyone?

Posted ImagePosted Image

1985 Mitsubishi Colt GLX

These are deliciously shite and quite high on the list for possible future work cars. The idea of an autobox seems quite a plus for "pottering".

Posted Image

1988 Nissan Micra Colette

Was worth posting up for the condition. Stunning!

That Honda looks a good bet actually, although the grot shown is nasty - it's allegedly the only grot to deal with, so 1 new wing & a bit of sanding of the arch & bob's your uncle! Why can't it be a hatch though - the hatches never come up!

That Colt is probably getting all the bids just for the CD! :lol:

I take it you're being sarcastic about the Micra? I had a look - seems it currently lives in my birthtown! It must be good then! I wonder if that R14 still lives in Woolgrove road?

The Micra is in "OK-ish" condition to be fair, I just want to know what the issue is with the wing. Have they resprayed it with faded paint or something? Weird.Also the bonus homemade aerial is excellent, rarely see such cool bodges nowadays.

wuvvum, SL.......err have you two had a liquid lunch or something?.......

wuvvum, you've given us that Sapporo twice two posts apart & SL the Justy has already been posted further up by Milford Cubicle! :roll:

Sorry 'n' all, but get with it! :P:wink:

Harsh Mr RR, at least the Justy has been relisted for slightly less dollar

Posted Image

wuvvum, SL.......err have you two had a liquid lunch or something?.......

wuvvum, you've given us that Sapporo twice two posts apart & SL the Justy has already been posted further up by Milford Cubicle! :roll:

Sorry 'n' all, but get with it! :P:wink:

Harsh Mr RR, at least the Justy has been relisted for slightly less dollar

Nonsense, it was a gentle poke! If I hadn't pointed it out, doubtless someone else would have. Maybe I'll leave it to somebody else in future & see if they get pulled up for it!

(probably not! :roll: )

One of my 1st cars was a 16RS Mk1 BX estate. Beaten up old thing it was, but comfy as anything, and not too bad on fuel. Think it had a few owners after me, and ended up being abandoned over in Norway! :shock: Same colour as the C520 BX on that pic aswell....