Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I'm almost speechless. This DRIFTIN bollocks really has gone too far now. These people bidding two large on that thing need serious proffesional help.You could probably import one that is Roadworthy and not made almost entirely from filler from Japan for less than that.

Guest greenvanman

I'm almost speechless. This DRIFTIN bollocks really has gone too far now. These people bidding two large on that thing need serious proffesional help.

What Jeff said.

I'd definitely say that another vehicle is going around with this number. It'll either be another Regal or a motorcycle-based trike.Whatever it is it's not insured.

Or it could just have fallen victim to cherished number syndrome, where it was bought for the numberplate alone and not re-registered with another.
The number is still associated with a Regal though.

What makes them so amazingz?I imagine something like a Nissan 180SX would be more of a pleasure to own, but they still seem to be very undervalued.

IIRC they came with an LSD as standard so when the car was homologated into Group N it had a competative advantage.

Hmmm, Isuzu is interesting. Been here since new? DVLA says:The vehicle details for CXE 320N are: Date of Liability 01 10 1987 Date of First Registration 01 08 1974 Year of Manufacture Not Available Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1817CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour BLUE

The Isuzu was the original press / brochure car n'est pas?

Seems to pop up on eBay every few years and be rehomed but never seems to get any 'progress' made.

If that is the case maybe I should buy it and luzz it in the barn with the rest of the cack I have not touched in months/years.