Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Now mine all mine 8)

Great score! :D
Just picked it up. Drives like a brand new car! Lovely ride and typically French comfy seats. A genuine one elderly lady owner from new car too. Full history, bill of sale, all the old MOT's and even all the old tax discs are still with it! I'll post some pics when I find my camera.

Just picked it up. Drives like a brand new car! Lovely ride and typically French comfy seats. A genuine one elderly lady owner from new car too. Full history, bill of sale, all the old MOT's and even all the old tax discs are still with it! I'll post some pics when I find my camera.

Congratulations! I was bidding on that but glad to see its gone to a good home! If you get fed up with it.... :wink:

Now mine all mine 8)

Great score! :D
Nice one. Welcome to the world of Renault 11 ownership! 8)

SHITTING SHIT ME!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEDFORD-KB25-Pick ... 0228234819

I have never seen one of these KB's as early as this one.

I have also not seen one at all round here for years.

Thus I am now mighty excited.

I see this has a busted screen, whereTF would one find one of those I wonder? I think this could be at some risk of gettin exported. GR8 4 SHIFTIN BANANAS

I'd have quite happily paid more than £73 for that Astravan. Excellent vehicles, live forever if you own a couple of spannaZ (and have a massive tub of P38 handy). Probably a much better investment than my modern Astravan, which this afternoon decided to parp it's engine in the fast lane of the A1M. YEAH CHEERS.

I thought this sold last time it was on - but apparently not.

Lovely mk1 V6 R25

Posted Image

It's an auto, but I think these early ones had the three speed like my R30 which is mechanically tough, but the electronic control system usually needs some rebuilding (just a bit of work with some capacitors and a soldering iron).

I shall resist!!!!!