Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Hey, Garethj, have you seen this monster thundering and lurching around the track at Goodwood? I took this in 2004 I think.

That is my car, I had it for about 5 years then sold it to the bloke who races it in Classic Saloon races. I think it was driven by a Works Porsche driver at Goodwood?

Hey, Garethj, have you seen this monster thundering and lurching around the track at Goodwood? I took this in 2004 I think.

Posted Image

Very entertaining, and attracted as much attention as the LM's and million dollar stuff.

I didn't see it there last year, I'll make sure to look out for it on the 24th!
I never get to be in UK for the FoS, but do try to make the Revival whenever I can. It always brings out the best in the Missus, and the tw*t in me...

Posted Image

There was talk of one of these in a recent spotting thread.Apparently this one would 'benefit from a wash and polish'. :roll: It would also have benefitted from some hippy not getting wasted in the seventies and going a bit OTT with the sheepskin......I can't link the pics but I can do the funky description in the link business.Here you go.1968 UK RHD Autobianchi Van