Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Just going slightly OT for a second - anyone else noticed that Fleebay have started using this Bidder 1, Bidder 2 crap with EVERY auction now?Shill bidding has never been so easy :roll: Well done eBay boffins.

Also - I'm stumped as to why my home PC continues to use this f**king awful new search format for eBay stuff, whereas my work laptop saw sense last week and reverted to the old style. Can the new style be turned off?PS That R6 was in Practical Classics a wee while ago, no doubt the Renault crowd know Kevin Gould - I don't know him but remember he was featured in a classic car mag a few years back having restored an R10 he bought from an army base for a quid!

Also - I'm stumped as to why my home PC continues to use this f**king awful new search format for eBay stuff, whereas my work laptop saw sense last week and reverted to the old style. Can the new style be turned off?

Hey wow, I have exactly that problem! The new search is WANK. If anyone finds a way of forcing it to use the old one, let me know.

I actually emailed eBay to complain about the new system. they replied saying that it is currently "account specific", meaning that only a certain percentage of accounts are set to use it, and that if you sign out it should revert to the old style. I found that I had to not only sign out but also delete my cookies, but it did then go back to the sensible search mode.

I actually emailed eBay to complain about the new system. they replied saying that it is currently "account specific", meaning that only a certain percentage of accounts are set to use it, and that if you sign out it should revert to the old style. I found that I had to not only sign out but also delete my cookies, but it did then go back to the sensible search mode.

Deleting "All Browsing History" has worked for me, good tech skills Wuvvum!

heres a nice one, GR8 4 DOG PENETRATORS

Just check the fit of those quad lamps.

Posted Image

I have removed rear door handles and plated them for a fresh look for this season

It is a fresh look too!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230236749404

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jesus H christ on a bike - what a shed that is!! The epitomy of the Chavalier...

And whats with the back of it?? It had an o.k design at the back that cost thousands to develop and this joker has made it flatter than Tara Palmer-Tomkinson.

Deleting "All Browsing History" has worked for me, good tech skills Wuvvum!
A-ha, I wondered why mine had gone back to the much better old type of search....I thought ebay had seen how w4nk the new one was and done it themselves but it seems not.Have you heard that they are going to be stopping sellers leaving feedback?? And also that they are going to give buyers 7 days to change their minds!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HILLMAN-HUMBER_W0QQitemZ320234495565I can't see this making any more than £5 over the start bid, owing to the completely half-arsed & retarded listing.

Ha ha. Maybe he's been reading R-R and got confused about the old Sunbeam Singer he's got there.Annoying thing is I'd be tempted by cars like that (though perhaps in a worse state) as a source of spares if I had space to dump/strip them.

LOVELY!Any chance you could snoop it out Hirst? Fairly strong dinara for a shonker but interesting if it's just cosmetics.

Got his mobile now, I'll ring him tomorrow probably and see about arranging to see it sometime this weekend.Could be interesting this Carina, it is typically the sort of thing the Irish Toyota crew like, but it is arguably the ugliest one you could get and I doubt any will be bothered enough to ship it over. Especially since he's not tried to hide the grot situation.Doesn't seem to be any pattern panels available for it (from a cursory glance), so you'd have to knock up the sill ends yourself. My concern is that pushed-in front wing, might be a sod to straighten that out and I don't think new ones are easily picked up.But on the upside it does look very straight, so we'll see how the viewing goes I guess.