Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Depends what you mean by "drive". If you mean would it be mechanically capable of moving from here to Bromley under its own power, I would say that with a battery and a decent set of plugs there's a chance it would. If you mean would it drive down at motorway speeds without vibrating itself to bits or getting pulled by every copper in the five counties, then probably not.

I'm high bidder on that blue Rancho, but I'm getting a bit worried as having looked at the pictures properly it looks like it may be lacking a windscreen, which is a bit of a drawback when I'd have to park it on a public car park. :?

That electric thing is brilliant. If it was local I'd pay several hundred pounds for it, but the fact that it's in Wales is a bit of a drawback.

Drool. I'm trying to think of some good reasons not to chop my Omega in for this. There are 3:

1) Not a V6 (I know there is no such thing as a V6 Rekord, but I do like my Omega's donk);

2) We're off on holiday in a couple of weeks;

3) I will get divorced.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OPEL-REKORD-D-ESTATE-RALLY-SERVICE-CHASE-CAR_W0QQitemZ330122540743

Fantastic 70s Opel works rally car colour scheme too...

This is fantastic!!!! What year is it? Are there any other shots of it?

How much are they asking?

This is fantastic!!!! What year is it? Are there any other shots of it?How much are they asking?

Err....click on the link, perhaps? :roll:
Can't at work, eBay's blocked else I wouldn't have asked!I'll look now I'm at home though & seeing as it's fresh in my mind.

ZELE ZAGATO!!!!! WTF!!I thought there was only one of those in the UK. And that belonged to the twat-face posh-boy who owns Bristol Motors. A plan formulates!Bowling up to the Bristol Showroom in a Zele would surely guarantee entry. (all previous efforts have failed, abysmally. Bastids)

That's the tidyest FSO pick up I have seen for a long while. Even despite being disgusting to drive and crushingly embarrasing to own I would have considered a punt if it was not in Scottishland [sic].I have no idea what the point of the Reliant pick up is at all. I assume that (a) the load area is comically small(B) the max. payload is approximately on a par with the (m)erde style garden trailer I own (about 30kgs before the tyres start squishing). :lol:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1977-LEYLAND-CARS ... 0119135552

Argh! A Mini! Here!!

Well, on the 'shite' side, it's a clubman thus less popular, and it has a door in the wrong colour, which I feel adds a certain 'je ne sais quai' to any old clunka.

It is also cheap and close to home. If these two factors prevail at the auction end, I may be forced to own it. Huzzah!

Where are all these Rekords coming from?After spending the day grinding and welding (LOLZ...I can't weld but my neighbour has been trying to teach me, the gas cup is missing on the comically-named 'Sealey MightyMig' he has given me on long-term loan so pigeon-poo-ahoy!) the Mk2 Cav I have come to the conclusion I have too many cars...or too many that need too much work...or something.Otherwise I'd be all over that Rekord like a cheap suit.