Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I can only assume several letters on his keyboard are either missing or broken. I like that he clearly hasn't twigged that some of the Q's are poking fun. :wink: I'll wager that it'll be painted yellow and sat outside some A-road adjacent business premesis before the month is out.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-Lada-Samara- ... 0218443429

Q: does the passengers air bag switch off so you can put a baby seat in the front? regards dave.

:shock:

Amazing.

Should people who actually think a 15 year old Lada Samara comes equipped exactly the same as a 5-star NCAP shopping trolley be allowed to breed?

At least they didn't ask in txt spk I suppose. :roll:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1981-FORD-GRANADA ... 0207185748

Wonderful!

I shall have to keep away from the ale this evening or I fear I may end up owning this.

2.0L? Pre facelift? Beige? You need this car in your life. Get on those beers man.
"PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COME AND HAVE A LOOK,THE KETTLE IS ALWAYS WARM."

Surely that seals the deal?!! :D

Guest greenvanman

It starts every time, first time

But in this picture, what do we see but ye olde faithful jumpstart pack.

Posted Image

If that's an Aldi jumpstarter then the Lada really must start every time, first time.

Naw, that doesn't look like an Aldi jumpstarter - they're a different design to that. That looks like the one I bought from Maplins last week for £19.99. I was skeptical, but it managed to jump start the Cadillac (twice) and the diesel Rover on one charge.

Guest greenvanman

God those last Wartburgs were ugly with their colour coded grilles & spoilers.

Thereby scoring extra shite points :) If I had somewhere to keep that I'd be on it like a flash.

Dang, you're on the ball! Yup, I think that was a pretty good price - I'm well chuffed. I was convinced it was going to skyrocket to over £500 at the last minute. I might even end up selling the Transit and using this as me van to mvoe house with. That'd turn my new neighbours' heads... :D