Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

If the chairman of your company drove this, you'd be seriously worried about your future, surely.

"He thinks it should be worth a £1000 or more to someone who may want a retoration project, so hopefully someone will agree or I will be out of a job"A grand?! Hope the seller likes watching The Jeremy Kyle Show and eating economy hot dogs, the dole beckons.

LOL. I would probably eat economy hot-dogs. Mrs Pog LOVES J. Kyle. What does that say. I currently tease the senior partners at work about their lack of "plutocrat" transport, but on the unlikely chance one of them rocked up in that I would be doing a mass email-CV-send, clearing my desk and running down the road screaming like a pussy.

Being that I work for the council, no one is allowed fancy cars, so my boss has a basic Focus and his boss has a Chrysler PT Cruiser with extra plastic chrome rubbish. You'd think he'd show some class with a Hyundai XG30 or Kia Magnetis.This leaves me to raise our profile with the classy Galant, automatically qualifying me as an executive. Even though I have to work 7am-10pm, chasing rats around with a broom, making tea for work experience girls and eating old sandwiches out of the bin. If I'm lucky.