Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I am pretty sure the Irish Zephyr Ute has an Australian Ford falcon motor,

a mid 60's one .

One for sale in NZ Concours cond. $35-40,000.00 if you really really really want one

Posted Image

Posted Image

Conours judge would not like the exhaust on this , it is'nt Ford enough

Guest greenvanman

Bought this scooter approx 4 years ago with the intention of restoring it back to its former glory

Posted Image

The glass was obviously half-full the day he bought that :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

198X Toyota Corolla Wagon

Don't let the rubbish photos and lack of engine put you off, these cars are incredibly simple! I have an engine manual and other stuff if required. Seller even says they have an engine. If not, I bet I could obtain one for about £50.

In all honesty, I'd have it, but payday is too far away. If it is relisted due to twunts (quite likely), I could well have a punt.

Guest greenvanman

Not an interesting vehicle (crappy Italjet 50) but I know how much we do enjoy a well constructed, impeccably spelt eBay description...

here i have my italjet formula f50cc in very good condistion few miner scratches apart from that runs pritty well its an 2002 model ive had this scooter for about 7 months now and i wona sell so i can do off road this scooter is very relierbleI made a mistake the MOT is intill NOVEMBER 2008 and puting brand new gasgets on the scooter just thourt i would let people no that the water pump has just started leakin and ive changed the gasget on it and its still leakin so it now need a water pump repair kit that costs 15 POUND from any bike shop nothing major but the scooter still runs pritty well the carb and the inlet manerfold needs a good clean as the scooter dont tick over if people wona come and view then they are more then welcome

Look at this horror, a talbot sunbeam with Avenger wings and front end!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Talbot-Sunbeam-1-0-LE-Avenbeam_W0QQitemZ230227991727

I actually logged in to post that just now. It really does ming quite a lot. I've seen a picture of an Avenger with a Sunbeam nose and that didn't really work either.
There was an Avengfer rally car in the early 80s with Sunbeam wings etc (probably from a scrappy, as it'd been thrown into the scenery!)the guy called it a Sunvenger!

Cheap weekend adventure: Ryanair to Karlsruhe-Baden, bus to Strasbourg, (overnight stop) pick this up for £80, drive it home on the sunday, stocking up on cheap fags in Luxembourg, when you get home ebay off the minty 3-door shell to cover your costs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280204080334