Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

Not particulary shite or cheap, but I PDi'd this car back when it was brand new, originally one of the last ever produced 155's in RHD, they were bought as a bulk purchase of around 65 cars by Dixons. All of the last UK cars were registered R***AUA

one or two we even canabalised for parts to get the others ready for the road! :shock:

Spotted by the RR boys - not been on here yet?

Lovely!

Posted Image

Hmm, how serendipitous.

Don't see one for decades then 2 come at once!

I posted a photo of an identical one up a while ago in 'brief garlic joy' thread. If anyone buys this then get in touch, reckon I know where to get all the spares u need...

PS, that Diesel Rover is awesome. White! Disgusting!

If it ain't shite it ain't right. Right?

504 V6 Coupe - obviously one of my dream cars!

They rust to pieces unfortunately so that car is quite probably hiding a multitude of sins. And as with all Peugeots of the era, the cabriolets are worth more than the coupes.

Posted Image

Must be an opportune moment to show the 504 Coupe I had a few years back, this one was restored by Martin Buckley prior to me buying it.

AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOOGGGAAAHHH----AAAWWWOOOOOGGGHHH----I can see an Autoshite members bidding war starting...