Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Guest greenvanman

GVM, the ToyoTAT camper is now in a scrapyard with a £200 price on it's head. See 'torstens toss'.

I see. It seems the previous owner also tried to give it away on the CCC site. Hope someone saves it from being cubed.

What an epic road trip that would be - train down there, then drive it back to Norfolk from Cornwall. See you in June.....Still, loads of room in the back for Ginster's cheese and onion pasties, crisps, a bottle or two of Ribena light and some Tunnock's Caramel bars, my staples for a long trip.

...it seems to me that old French tin really does look best in off-white...

I remember my first school trip to France in 1978. I was already a Deux Chevaux fan (long story...) so was in seventh heaven for the whole week, but my main memory of the cars is that 90% of them seemed to be beige... :D
Sour milk, caramac & alaska white are to French cars what Harvest Gold & limeflower green was to BL !

Et la fameuse poire (err...)

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Renault-R-14_W0QQitemZ180108335381

3500 euros... :shock:

Posted Image

And it's only a GTL model too! :lol:

Still beautiful, even if the exchange rate doesn't bring it within budget. One day I shall own a 14, right-hand-drive or not 8)

3,500.00 EUR = 2,390.20 GBP

Euro United Kingdom Pounds

1 EUR = 0.682913 GBP 1 GBP = 1.46431 EUR :shock::shock::shock:

That's gotta be on the way to new price!

Hey, from a TL owner's perspective a GTL is lofty! :wink:

I've only got 'L' owners to look down on, & I've never seen one of them, so not much chance of any feeling of superiority for me!

Rancho love.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1982-TALBOT-MATRA-RANCHO-GREAT-CONDITION-TRUE-CLASSIC_W0QQitemZ300108065054QQ

Posted Image

£1.99 start. Thats even cheaper than a matchbox rancho!

This is the one that I gave it's own thread some time ago....It's been on at least four times now I think, and strangely, never seems to sell....Last time there was a B.I.N of about £650 IIRC....I'd buy it like a shot if I had somewhere to put it!

Wow, I've got a model of one of these but never saw a real one. Assumed it was never actually a production vehicle! I can't see eBay at work - how much is it going for?
1k reserve not met at the mo - description says :

Always in limited numbers, & only available in Japan & the USA, this one is special as it was privately imported brand new to the UK in 2000, the final year of production; it was never registered in Japan.

Guest greenvanman

Posted Image

You've just got to love that!

That homebrew Jeep must have been a hell of a project to put together, but I can't see anyone starting the bidding at a grand...

Posted Image