Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Looks nice, but it's gonna be a money pit. Looks like it needs a full exhaust - ££££££££££££££££ :shock::shock: The ABS fault is probably just knackered sensors, which should be fun to find. Wonder if the transfer box works, or has the switch been disconnected like 99% of them?Strictly one for the dedicated, I'd say...

check out this awesome celbrity owner:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-ALFA-ROMEO-GTV-2-0ltr-Adamsons-Oat-Cakes-owned-it_W0QQitemZ300200378393Sorry, due to this wank computer I cant post up the pic.

Here we have the famous Oat cake maker's car Ken Adamson's Alfa GTV which he has owned and cherished for the last 7 years, Him being famous for his Oat cakes up there in Pittenween

HOLY SHIT, THE REAL KEN ADAMSON???????????? :lol:

What a delightful old truck. I am going to play the distance card on this one though, 410 miles one way is too much for me, even if it stayed at £40!!

If anyone does go for it and fancies a swap for a Mazda B1800 in similar condition, i'd be well up for it! :D

5 Doors, Automatic, Hatchback, 114,000 miles, Metallic Gold. Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Alloy wheels, Cloth upholstery, Colour coding - Body, Front armrest, Metallic paintwork, Power assisted steering, Radio, Sunroof, Tinted glass. very tidy car for age,drives well,mot november 2008. £390

Trade Seller:

Weston Auto Sports

Contact number: (07907) 838007 or (07837) 209609

Saw this in autotrader - I had an identical one 10 years ago, lovely cars, very roomy, comfy and economical for an auto at 37mpg driven hard.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nigel-Mansells-ca ... dZViewItemThis thing practically lives on t'bay - it must've been up at least four times in the past few years. Now, I like Teapots, and this looks like a tidy example of the 1.8 - an underrated car if ever there was one. But the Buy it Now price is utterly hilarious (especially as it's "priced for quick sale", apparently). Take 6k off and I might (start to) see where you're coming from. Clown.

300zx on Autotrader

:shock:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/NISSAN+300+ZX/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146,N-4294966218-4294967243/advert.action?R=200738295025826&distance=114&postcode=CF72+8QE&channel=CARS&make=NISSAN&model=300+ZX&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=

winner of the z ball rally! 2007.driven by paul ( the bullet ) shallcross and co- pilot andy ( the bat ) austin . lymedale motors collected over £3000 for the douglas macmillan hospice generously donated by associated local busineses who we would like to take this opportunity to thank. we travelled through various european cities during the rally, we enjoyed the wine in paris,and in nice,monaco,monte carlo,turin and florence.

we arrived home first mainly due to the fact andy had a serious diarrhoea on the return journey, paul had to drive with windows up due to heavy rain, you can imagine the smell ! £2,995

we arrived home first mainly due to the fact andy had a serious diarrhoea on the return journey, paul had to drive with windows up due to heavy rain, you can imagine the smell ! £2,995

How not to sell a car - someone crapped themselves and made a muck up of the seats. I suppose someone has to ask them, have they left the stain for posterity and historic accuracy?