Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

More inane nonsense from eBay's no.1 export from 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest':

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rolls-Shadow-One-01-01-1970-Sahara-Gold-over-chestnut_W0QQitemZ220201319803

The car's mileage reading of over £100,000

:roll:

in ten years we havent really had it serviced despite it needing it years ago

I've just asked him a question. HI M8 IS IT RWD N E GUD 4 DRIFTN? Two can play at the randomness game. :D

More inane nonsense from eBay's no.1 export from 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest':

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rolls-Shadow-One-01-01-1970-Sahara-Gold-over-chestnut_W0QQitemZ220201319803

The car's mileage reading of over £100,000

:roll:

in ten years we havent really had it serviced despite it needing it years ago

I've just asked him a question. HI M8 IS IT RWD N E GUD 4 DRIFTN? Two can play at the randomness game. :D
Ebay nobber quote-smoothest ride beats the Citroen anyday for smoothness.

Now I thought the suspension on these was a Citroen design?

Q: Shorly your not serious about comparing your can with a two door.if you are then may i inform you that a cornich is a totally different kettle of fish 12-Feb-08A: Never more serious am I about two and four doors - the 4 doors are always easier to get the women in the back than the two cornish women that is. The problem is is easier left with their shadow or for them to get out and leave you with the bills. You are not honestly suggesting you can get them back with the money and fit them all in the Cornish surely - that would be your problem I have other fish to fry what would we want with a cornish you couldnt do with the shadow - after all, the shadow had a song written about it, the Cornish only had a Rhapsody written about it which no-one surely ha the time to hear and so out of date now it's not tru.

:D:D:D

They look like a pretty zany bunch.

Possibly screwball even. That’s the sort of thing that makes the front page of the local advertiser freebie-type rags.
"Zany Blonde Women Drive To Rome In Not Particularly Old Car - Nothing Happened"