Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Nice! That Nissan is the bizz like.My Ma bought a Lada brand new back in the day - our first *new* car!It. Was. Awful.I think for sure we got one of the *bad* ones off the prod. line.And my god did I get slagging for it!Me Mum came to pick me up from school one time whilst the exhaust was wrecked - sounded like a tractor.Sat RIGHT outside the school gates and revved it like mad. Laughing her head off.I was gutted.In retrospect tho - GO MUM!I'd do exactly the same in fairness.Always wanted a go in that Lotus Lada they built. Looked ace.And speaking of wrong matches, Anyone remember that monstrous Land Rover/MGB hybrid that was built?Looked pretty fun too.

Lotus Lada looks like its dead Services Provided By DVLA: The enquiry is complete The vehicle details for P968 OEX are: Date of Liability 01 12 2003 Date of First Registration 20 08 1996 Year of Manufacture 1996 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1995CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Export Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour BLACK Vehicle Type Approval null The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry. :(:(:(