Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Check this out!! Is this shite? I hope this is how you do links; I asked someone....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1982-FORD-CORTINA ... dZViewItem

Yes that's fine, and if you want to do a funky 'include a picture of the item that actually becomes the link you can click on' type thing then save the picture to your Photobucket account or equivalent then when you create a new post, hover your mouse over the URL button & it will display both formats just above the message box. Try & follow how the complicated one is arranged & then you can be all smart & clever by creating a click-able image link that takes you to the website & has everybody go "Oooo" well not quite :roll:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-VOLKSWAGEN-POLO-CLASSIC-C-RED-41k-VGC-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ170188841095

This is lovely! Expect to see it stotting and bouncing down the road soon due to having its suspension removed, plus one of those feathery bead mascot things hanging from the mirror.

This was on eBay a few weeks ago, nice little car. I'd keep it standard.

Peugeot must have been tightwads in the 80s if you had to get the SE :lol:

You're not kidding! I worked in a Peugeot main dealer around that time. The "special equipment" 309's were basically mk.1 run out models with the "special equipment" running to such extravagances as a stripe and a rev counter on some models.Incidently I tried to get my older brother to buy a 2 year old 1.6 SR 309 in black that they had sitting in the showroom. Foolishly he ignored me and spent the same money on a C reg XR3i in silver which disolved like a 70's Lancia. Bits of it are still on his driveway!

Only downside I can see (besides having to read the listing :roll: ) is that other people might think you are an MG enthusiast.

Its OK. You can be sure that no one with an Abingdon sort of MG would ever consider you an MG bod for owning one of those :roll::wink:

Only downside I can see (besides having to read the listing :roll: ) is that other people might think you are an MG enthusiast.

Its OK. You can be sure that no one with an Abingdon sort of MG would ever consider you an MG bod for owning one of those :roll::wink:
Ah yes - another thing in its favour then!