Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I wonder how far out of alignment it got shoved. I mean, in most of the pics it just looks like the front panel is bent, even the NS wing looks savable in this one:

Posted Image

Mind you, I don't have any experience of damaged repairables so I might be deceiving myself

It sounds like you chaps have talked yourself into buying it!! Are you mad??? Especially Mr Bo11ox!!!You are indeed a brave man, worthy of some kind of medal, perhaps the "Autoshite Gold award for gallantry in the face of Morris :shock: adversity"?!

It sounds like you chaps have talked yourself into buying it!! Are you mad??? Especially Mr Bo11ox!!!You are indeed a brave man, worthy of some kind of medal, perhaps the "Autoshite Gold award for gallantry in the face of Morris :shock: adversity"?!

Dont worry, i'm not buying that, I reckon stashing that in my works car park would be a classic case of 'biting the hand that feeds you'I'd love to have a crack at it, but space is the problem.

I like this listing :lol:

Translates to - 'Come and remove this pile of junk my so-called friend has left dumped in my barn, 'cos I need to get on with the business of rearing and butchering more pigs'...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Esta looks in marginally better condition than Nigel's last rescue - very similar conversion and colour combo?

Dont click if you have just recently eaten!http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-NISSAN-ESCAR ... 0199524448

I remember about 15 years ago watching a designer on TV talking about what in her eyes was the greatest car in the world. The design was perfect in every respect and was exactly as a car should be, as she went round the vehicle pointing every brilliant feature from seat design to the headlights. As you can guess the vehicle was an S-Cargo, which, she wowed, sounded just like 'snail' in french and; it even looked like a snail yet it was still a car; and it was obviously a homage to the tin snail/2CV which was genius apparently....During this babbling on, my Dad just said 'She obviously cannot drive'.She ended this gushing praise with the statement that although she was the owner of this S-Cargo, she couldn't drive it as she didn't have a licence :roll::lol:

Anyone up there able to give it a once over for me?

I could probably go and have a gander over the weekend if it helps. Problem is that with a number plate like that it's going to attract a lot of attention from the plate rapists... :roll:
Should be alright because it has to have an MOT to transfer the plate. Doubt that'll pass with just a bit of T-Cut and some new brake fluid.

Should be alright because it has to have an MOT to transfer the plate. Doubt that'll pass with just a bit of T-Cut and some new brake fluid.

Problem is that a lot of these number plate dealers are also MoT testers. So if they need it to pass it'll pass. Then they keep it just long enough to transfer the plate off and then they crush it before VOSA can come poking around.

Doubt its on a V5c. Asked the owner if its rhd (- no point otherwise) & its registration -to see if it is indeed registered.Reckon its a carbon of mine -probably 1965 -so C plate's not valuable.Doesnt look like its moved in years- whereas it would need an inspection to get the plate off..... and you would need to go to them! If it hasindeed been plate raped -the replacements still useful