Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I thought that was the Japanese re make of Ashes to Ashes....

Ah, my JDM knowledge doesn't extend to spotting the out of period cars in retro cop shows.So do you think there's a Natsuki Hino who provided those trucks?
:lol: neither does mine, I was meaning the bloke and the girl in a rad car!!

Oi Pog! Whaddya reckon to this little beauty then?

Posted Image

£450 is getting bloody cheap for any van with that much T&T these days, but when it's a 4-wheel-drive LDV it's got to be approaching bargain of the year status, surely? GR8 4 not getting stuck in fields (and needing full lock to get round the M25). I would buy it myself, but I'm not enough of a masochist to want to drive it back from Hartlepool...

I am current high bidder on this - I imagine I will be beating Pog off with a shitty stick....

Sorry, you've no chance of 'beating me off' with anything, shitty or otherwise, you're just not my type.

4X4 MGB VAN

SHITTING NORA!!!

That's some pretty "ultimate shite" right there, I agree Hartlepool IS a long way to drive in any kind of sherpa, let alone one with some land rover content, but might be worth it. Very affordable too. I am going to have to do some serious begging with the domestic manager...

4X4 MGB VAN

What's the story with the LDV 200 4x4? I had it in my mind that the conversion was only available in Freight Rover flavour and only for a short time.

Are they modified with Land Rover gubbins, do they have a hi/lo box and permanent 4x4?

I have to say there's a serious amount of want at this end too, it looks utterly unassuming but I bet it's great off road - such a bargain.

I wonder if it'll make it back to Scotland.

I must admit I'm tempted by the LDV as well....................just dont tell anyone :oops: anyway if any of you get it and want me to pick it up for you I will, as hartlepool is only an hour and a half from me and I can pick you up from various train stations :)

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PLYMOUTH-VALIANT_W0QQitemZ220551938397

What if he followed me out, though? Started after me again? I'd be right back where I started; even if I got a lead, he'd overtake me soon enough. He's got some, some, some souped up diesel; my car's just not that powerful, I just can't break eighty and ninety miles an hour. As soon as I stop concentrating, I'd go back to sixty or seventy like I always do; it's a habit, I can't help it, he's just... [pauses] take it easy...just, take it easy.

Those trims look marvellous! I challenge the autoshite community to find a more inappropriate choice/application of wheeltrims.

Are these 60's Rover P6 trimz?
The Connoisseur's trim of choice, those. People used to stick 'em on anything with 14" wheels. Used to be a W123 Merc near here with a full set of 'em. Yellow it was.

Those trims look marvellous! I challenge the autoshite community to find a more inappropriate choice/application of wheeltrims.

Are these 60's Rover P6 trimz?
The Connoisseur's trim of choice, those. People used to stick 'em on anything with 14" wheels. Used to be a W123 Merc near here with a full set of 'em. Yellow it was.
Those and Mk4 Zodiac ones - GR8 4 TARTING UP 70s TAT