Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1980-Mitsubishi-c ... 0397546749

SOME LITTLE GIT HAS SMASHES 4 WINDOW IN A CLASSIC MITSUBISHI CAR , I AM GOING TO SELL WHEN I CAN FIND THE GLASS TO FIX IT. OR CAN BE SOLD AS IS IF YOU WANT TO BUY IT

Someone help this guy out! He has a Galant TURBO DIESEL!

I NEED SOME REPLACEMENT GLASS FOR A (LHD) 1980 MITSUBISHI COLT GALANT SIGMA TURBO DIESEL 4 DOOR SALOON THAT HAS ONLY COVERED 23000KMS FROM NEW

Wonder what its story is.

OK, so skimming through that forum.... Rich Kid "Jay"'s dad buys £300 Maestro, in pretty good nick, from an owners club. Daddy then gives Jay car, so as far as he's concerned it's free, which means "not worth anything".Jay then sets about proving what a cunt he is with every tired styling trick in the book. He actually seems a pretty good fabricator and knows what he's doing - see the gearlever from welded chain, and knocking up a roofrack from bus seats. Sadly his skills are used for twattishness, not Good.Jay's burning desire is to get a 306 (oh, the life he leads) so cares not that he's ruining a perfectly good car by covering the inside and outside in tat, taking off the good paint, chopping springs and making it as OMG LUK @ MEE as he can. And then wonders why it gets broken into..... but fear not, as soon as he has the 306 he dreams of, he's going to scrap the Maestro.But not before he's had a paddy at anyone on the forum telling him it looks shit.

I'd love to buy that Maestro and rip all the shit off it and leave it in a big pile in his drive. Actually looks quite good lowered a bit (not that much though), shame it'll probably be run into the ground by another rat-twat and then scrapped.also - Galant - shouldn't that be on the 'bargins' thread? 4k??!!Trumpet - looks lovely, but those things are very good at hiding rust. Quite possibly has no iner sills or floors, although chappy says it's rust free and i'd like to believe him, could be mega bargin for someone

I never thought there would be a form of transport I'd favour less than walking but I think I've just seen it. I'd be painfully fucking embarassed just being seen in the vicinity of that Maestro let alone driving in it. Maybe if we all chipped in a couple of quid we could win it and then all go round en mass and smash the fuck out of it in his driveway with sledge hammers then just walk off.

Maybe if we all chipped in a couple of quid we could win it and then all go round en mass and smash the fuck out of it in his driveway with sledge hammers then just walk off.

I'd be in for that.If we can do the smash up on my weekend off(every other weekend). Stockport's only a six hour drive for me...