Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Special sky gazing night tonight, it's a full moon with Mars in the sky very close to it, so let's have some Astro-shite. First up is a Toyota Space cruiser with the usual Moon roof.

Posted Image

Then a Golf estate in Mars red

Posted Image

Then there's a Saturn

Posted Image

Also with rings, this is usually driven inches from Uranus

Posted Image

How about a Mercury?

Posted Image

A Jowett Jupiter

Posted Image

And finally, the Transit of Venus

Posted Image

They probably wouldn't suit that Sunny at all being RWD fitment, but I have a set of 14" slot mags for sale, as you probably know...

It's in the cheap tax band too. I love how the long roof and fastback tailgate transforms the looks, I reckon they're much nicer than the slightly hump-backed coupe.

BTW, did anyone see what the '76 Galant 2dr went for? Off road for 20 years or so, no MoT, £1171 reserve not met. 1600 auto powerhouse too! Lovely looking car though.

They probably wouldn't suit that Sunny at all being RWD fitment, but I have a set of 14" slot mags for sale, as you probably know...

It's in the cheap tax band too. I love how the long roof and fastback tailgate transforms the looks, I reckon they're much nicer than the slightly hump-backed coupe.

BTW, did anyone see what the '76 Galant 2dr went for? Off road for 20 years or so, no MoT, £1171 reserve not met. 1600 auto powerhouse too! Lovely looking car though.

I didnt realise that had made the 'bay, bloke had it advertised for £3750no offers!!

Gorgeous car, but the least desireable spec i could imagine, i reckon 1171 is fair, fuggin loooong way away too!!

Another illiterate pikey seller. Should've gone to school mate. :roll:

Take a looksy at this one then i went to school in Alnwick and even a can shpel better than him :roll:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1999-CITROEN-BERL ... 4a9e2d6cb5gives you a laugh though :wink:
"i am hopen to make as much as 350 as i can back so no silly offers please"What is it with these people that makes them unable to grasp the concept of an 'auction' with 'no reserve'...???Edited for spelling. Bumhats.

Posted Image

1971 Renault 8

This looks very nice, 26000 miles and 1 lady owner before being stored, The bloke selling it says it has discs all round, that can't be right can it?.

It is,I seem to remember my Dad telling me they were the 1st mass-produced car with all-round discs :o

I seem to remember my Dad telling me they were the 1st mass-produced car with all-round discs :o

Can't be right. Jaguars and the Rover P6 were mass produced and had all-discs.
R8 came out before a P6 but it's certainly not a first for rear discs in production. I'd think there's plenty of cars earlier than '62 with rear discs. Maybe it was the first small economy car with discs all round?

I seem to remember my Dad telling me they were the 1st mass-produced car with all-round discs :o

Can't be right. Jaguars and the Rover P6 were mass produced and had all-discs.
R8 came out before a P6 but it's certainly not a first for rear discs in production. I'd think there's plenty of cars earlier than '62 with rear discs. Maybe it was the first small economy car with discs all round?
Was just going to say something similar :oops: .The one on eBay is an auto though,my Dad had one in the late '70s & it was pretty rare then :shock: