Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

^^^ :lol: ^^^Using Google translate.....

Mercedes Benz Vito 110Dwith air for slaughterEngine, transmission, drive, see photos unharmed!Vito will be sold in pieces!All parts are available, according to the photos.New stickers, etc. made shortly before the accident!Those interested in parts contact me at the number 0043 676 5624959.Prices for parts to be arranged.The Vito is still in the running order.

^^^ :lol: ^^^Using Google translate.....

Mercedes Benz Vito 110Dwith air for slaughterEngine, transmission, drive, see photos unharmed!Vito will be sold in pieces!All parts are available, according to the photos.New stickers, etc. made shortly before the accident!Those interested in parts contact me at the number 0043 676 5624959.Prices for parts to be arranged.The Vito is still in the running order.

:lol: That is a good one! I wonder if you have to collected it from where it's crashed?.

Breaks into Donna Summer on cassette.."im In Love Im in Love IMMM in Love'...

This Viva is a dead end..its all i wanted 1800 magnum auto..check the caramel..sticky...and de-reg'd etc..and partner is currently in these necks of the Sth Island..so Ive threatened to buy it and then post her the live plates n rego' off the 72 HC i just bought...hmmmm...tho there is the ferry crossing to keep in mind..

Posted Image

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =267674667

wish i hadnt seen this...

What a quality listing!Ford Transit 2.5 190 LWB 4 Door CoupeFord transit LWB 17 Seater, 4 door + 1 slide, 2.5 litre, 2495cc (diesel), 'L' reg 1993, *********FOR SALE BUY NOW***********.... None RunnerMake: FordModel: TransitYear: 1993Registration: L763LKUColour: WhiteFuel Type: DieselTransmission: AutomaticCapacity: 2496Body: CoupeTrim: 190 LWBThis car has had 9 previous owners previous ownersLooks like it was written by that meercat!Simples

I will have to own a Yankee barge at some point, and those Mavericks aren't that big - they're about the size of a Capri.Nice Muncie 4 speed and a Hurst [sic] shifter = DONE.