Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I remember there was a big article in "Mini Magazine" about 12 years ago on this. It seemed very well done. I tried to find pictures of it online to post in another topic a few months ago (can't remember the subject now). Google came up with nothing. I bet I have that magazine in storage somewhere... Tell us more, Kyle!

Guest Austin-Towers

Nice old customer who was a tad eccentric. I only follow orders...It started life as a Clubman in case you hadn't guessed.

Kyle, you thieving tw@t, where's Keith's SAAB?

Gah!!If I hadn't just started a new job - and am not getting paid till the end of February I'd be all over that.....Pisssticks!!

Might still be there by the end of feb, stick it in yer favourites and see!also, insurance seems to be massive but similar for whatver car i choose out of my (sensible) wants list, so it's just as likely i'll be hooning around in a massive renner saloon when i pass my test as it is i'll be pootling along in a polo breadvan (which actually costs more to insure... :shock: )

Nice old customer who was a tad eccentric. I only follow orders...It started life as a Clubman in case you hadn't guessed.

Hmm. You've only made 12 posts but one of those is pathetic and not at all what we want to see here. You've clearly not bothered to check the thread that relates to this Saab scenario. For info, Keith knows exactly where the Saab is so please either can it or simply go away.

Guest Austin-Towers

Hmm. You've only made 12 posts but one of those is pathetic and not at all what we want to see here. You've clearly not bothered to check the thread that relates to this Saab scenario. For info, Keith knows exactly where the Saab is so please either can it or simply go away.
Well EXCUSE ME. :lol:

Well EXCUSE ME. :lol:
No.

Well said, I only just saw this and thought exactly the same.

Keith not only knows where his Saab is including full postcode, Keith also now has photo's taken yesterday of his Saab. I believe he is collecting it tomorrow.Not that it's any of your business....You really find out who your friends are in times like this.

Guest Austin-Towers
Nice old customer who was a tad eccentric. I only follow orders...

It started life as a Clubman in case you hadn't guessed.

Well said, I only just saw this and thought exactly the same.

Wrong forum, wrong thread, wrong sentiments. The "missing Saab" saga will hopefully be sorted without gratuitous shit stirring like this. This is not Barryboys [where the personal invective can reach worrying proportions.]

Posted Image

Guest Austin-Towers

Keith not only knows where his Saab is including full postcode, Keith also now has photo's taken yesterday of his Saab. I believe he is collecting it tomorrow.Not that it's any of your business....You really find out who your friends are in times like this.

I've certainly never given any of MY friends the MASSIVE RUNAROUND like you did there, Kyle. Massive enough to be fully detailed on several forums.

I've certainly never given any of MY friends the MASSIVE RUNAROUND like you did there, Kyle. Massive enough to be fully detailed on several forums.
Hall! Give it a rest. If you've got a personal beef with Kyle, keep it to yourself or go elsewhere with it.

I'm not remotely interested in reading this shit. If you've got issues or arguments then take it to PM's or just go away. Slowly but surely Autoshite is going down the toilet.