Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

32000 miles? :shock: Wow! That brings back so many memories. My dad had one of those (well, it was an Anglia, to be exact, but the same to all intents and purposes!) and I can remember going on holiday to places like the lakes, and North Wales (a 2 day drive- from Leeds!!) in it. I sorta hope it goes to a good home, someone who will keep it just as it is. BUT... if I were a wealthy man, I'd have it and get a V8, HA Viva front end, and jag IRS fitted!!

Posted Image

"RUNS AND DRIVES EXCELLENT BUT ONLY ON THREE CYLINDERS, IT NEEDS A NEW DISTRIBUTOR CAP AS WE HAVE CHECKED THE PLUG AND LEAD AND THERE IS STILL NO SPARK."

Or - 'we haven't got a feckin clue what's wrong with it'

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1990-ROVER-MAESTR ... 33596fece7

How much hassle is it to go to halfords and pick up a dizzy cap?

bit of a GM theme;

Beige mk1 Astra Breadvan in Alty

Posted Image

Link

Davidsons is the local scrapmetal processors, incidentally.

How about a mk1 Cav ?

Posted Image

Link

Low Mileage Sennny

Posted Image

Link

Newely listed and 10bids @ £570 hmm

And now some proper motos;

Sunny

Posted Image

Link

Boy, you is ugly

CarinaII

Posted Image

Link

Tidy. Looks a bit dull tho. Like a Bluey....

Cordia Turbo

Posted Image

Relisted

16V Accord

Posted Image

Link

Nice. Look even better with the Prelude flippy headlight front-end too

Cheap Mk1 MX5

Posted Image

Looks interesting

Seat Ibiza

Posted Image

Link

Relisted

Posted Image

O.k i know this isn't shite but i can't believe how cheap these are now.

I went out this evening with my mate to help him buy a new car, Spotted this on egay and went to take a look at it, It was spanking, Not a spot of rust, a couple of scratches but nothing major, It was just a well looked after local car, even has long tax and mot and i couldn't fault it.

My mate ended up paying £850 for it from the trader, That's a lot of car for banger money.

It seems pretty well made, nicer than my old P reg one i had years ago, 1 Lady owner since 2002 who kept it well serviced also, I was surprised how good a car it seems for £850.Yes they are RS alloys, think they were an option on the last models, the normal ones are the triangular style ones.

IF U WONT MYSTRO, CHEK DIS:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAESTRO-CLUBMAN-2 ... 0476985159I have refrained from adding a picture, due to it being sexually explicit.

Whoosh! Plus side: Right near work, and about 8 miles from where I live.Negatives: No MOT, needs work, silly money and I'll bet this is the one that was given away on another forum last year I think.

Look at this cutey

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-POPULAR-BLACK_W0QQitemZ120520276493QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item1c0f917a0d

Posted Image

I quite like the idea of this. However if you ever needed to commute more than 3 miles I should imagine a migrane, muscle aches and tinnitus would be constant companions

Jonny69 on R-R was using his daily for about a 20-30mile each way commute and got on with it really well. His only problem was engines going bang but that's because he hotted them up somewhat and they wouldn't really take the abuse for long. Left standard (as indeed it was when he sold it) should last a while at least before the bearings need doing.