Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

NEEDS POLAROIDS FITTING PLUS POPPERS 4 DOORS AS NO DOOR HANDLES

POLAROIDS!!! FFS It's solenoids you imbecile!!
What a bell end. I wonder how you get in it if they have removed the door handles but not got round to fitting the haemhorroids yet?

Anyone know what kit car this is? I do and I therefore think I'm a right clever sod. Identify it and piss right on my proverbial bonfire. No points for the 50's special it looks a bit like.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/classic-kitcar-sports-car-two-door_W0QQitemZ380198369156

Looks like a mega proj, be a cool little car if it ever got done though

Looks like a Turner?
Does look alot like a Turner but production ended in 1966 and they only used BMC then later Ford mechanicals oh and Coventry Climax for racing.This copy is based on Vauxhall mechanicals.Would defo be cool when finished though
Not bad, Turner is the 50's special alright but no points are available for that i'm afraid.

Anyone know what kit car this is? I do and I therefore think I'm a right clever sod. Identify it and piss right on my proverbial bonfire. No points for the 50's special it looks a bit like.Looks like a mega proj, be a cool little car if it ever got done though

Looks like a Turner?
Does look alot like a Turner but production ended in 1966 and they only used BMC then later Ford mechanicals oh and Coventry Climax for racing.This copy is based on Vauxhall mechanicals.Would defo be cool when finished though
Not bad, Turner is the 50's special alright but no points are available for that i'm afraid.
Carlton Acer, Mr_B?

Anyone know what kit car this is? I do and I therefore think I'm a right clever sod. Identify it and piss right on my proverbial bonfire. No points for the 50's special it looks a bit like.Looks like a mega proj, be a cool little car if it ever got done though

Looks like a Turner?
Carlton Acer, Mr_B?
Oh now you've thrown me a curveball, I've never heard of a Carlton Acer, I thought it was an MC Acer! I think you have successfully extinguished my impromptu outdoor incendiary event by means of targeted urination however.

it's only had 7 previous owners which is amazing for a 24 year old car

Wow, that is indeed totally amazing, I am utterly astonished by this mind-boggling revelation, its completely changed my view of the world, etc etc.
To be fair, it's pretty amazing that none of them sent it around the oval.

Oh now you've thrown me a curveball, I've never heard of a Carlton Acer, I thought it was an MC Acer! I think you have successfully extinguished my impromptu outdoor incendiary event by means of targeted urination however.

Googleage reveals that the man behind the project was a bricklayer called Mark Clarkson, hence presumably the 'MC'. Seems the project was taken on by Carlton Automotive so he (MC) could go back to building extensions.http://www.polarityservices.co.uk/carltonownersclub/useful/Magazines/acers_high_magazine_article.pdf(Apologies for micturating upon your autumnal annual external rapid oxidation.)

Well as I'm new and my post rank is Toyota Starlet, I will introduce myself with the crud in my ebay watch list:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1979-TOYOTA-STARL ... 3ca95df200

£2500 :o

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1988-BMW-525-E-LU ... 35a6495453

I would love a mint one!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1990-FORD-FIESTA- ... 3ca94b78ae

For the pickup fans :D

HE DONE THE CHOP BUT HAD HIS LICENCE DROPED AFTER HE GOT TO 75 yaers old .

Did GL spec Granadas not even get leccy front windows? I've never seen winders on the front doors of one of them - an old friend of mine had a 1.8L and that leccy fronts. Do you have to lean across to lock the doors too?

Did GL spec Granadas not even get leccy front windows? I've never seen winders on the front doors of one of them - an old friend of mine had a 1.8L and that leccy fronts. Do you have to lean across to lock the doors too?

Early GLs had the square-root of bugger all on the spec front - they were the base model of the range at the time.TheDoctor's product knowledge is slipping - those trims are from the Ghia, and they were never body-coloured.I'd like a 2.4V6 just for maximum obscurity points.

Early GLs had the square-root of bugger all on the spec front - they were the base model of the range at the time.TheDoctor's product knowledge is slipping - those trims are from the Ghia, and they were never body-coloured.I'd like a 2.4V6 just for maximum obscurity points.
Gawd. The 2.4 was useless!.... they all had ABS if nothing else ;-)